jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Juan is showing us all is that this bi#@hy, aggressive, argumentative, stalker "dropped" Travis' camera....and then she had no other choice except to defend herself with lethal force many times over because she was in fear for her life.

Riiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhhtttt.

It didn't make you happy did it?
I wouldn't say that. It didn't thrill me.

:banghead:

If this jury doesn't give her death they'll replace the P12 and OJ jury as the dumbest juries in the history of America. JMO

She is showing they jury that she doesn't have respect for anyone or anything, the court included.

I've been using that phrase at random times to my husband these last few days.....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

HA! I told my husband last night that he was making my brain scramble when he was fussing at me about how I always overload the washing machine!:floorlaugh:

She will never back down and never give in.

THIS is what Juan is showing the jury, in addition to the stalker behavior.

She was NOT a "controlled", passive victim of domestic abuse.

All of this goes to destroy her "self defense" claims.

I really hope the jury gets it.

BINGO!

Amen to that.

Am I the only one wishing JP was the judge? He ran a tight ship. This judge seems to be sleeping on the job. She doesn't intervene at all unless Nurmi asks if they could approach.

I think Mr. Martinez has to ask the judge to instruct her to answer the questions.

JA will feel like she's winning if he does that repeatedly. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know that this isn't the popular thing to say, but Juan needs to just stick to the big issues, get them out... and get this back on track.
Enough about Bobby, and Matt. Lets get back to Travis and the murder.

I see your point. But if Juan can hold up then I would like to see him keep her there for days on end. Then he could give a list of her lies and obstruction during closing. Only problem is that the jury will grow weary. In the end though, they are going to hate Jodi. Jodi knows she is going to be convicted. This is now a game to her. Travis hated her. Everyone does.

I wish this judge would order her to answer directly. Answering questions with language that is subject to be misleading. If she was truly intimidated by JA she would not be sparing him over every detail. Her lawyer likes to inject himself into cross to throw JM off track. Her sly smile is on again today.

I don't want to destroy anyone's marriage, but let me say her entire name...do you want me to spell that for you??:floorlaugh:

It doesn't matter if this is a death penalty case. The Judge is allowing the murderer (by her OWN admission) to disrespect the prosecutor. AND the judge allowed her to trash Travis Alexander.

So I fault the judge for this. She knows Jodi is insane.

Well, Jose Baez was allowed to trash George Anthony, too. Seems like this is the new way to 'defend' a client- just trash someone else. It's despicable and I have no idea how they can get away with this.

And maybe it's a good thing that Jodi is allowed to disrespect JM because it shows her true narcissistic personality. I just hope the Jury is taking her behavior into account.

No matter how this trial turns out, I hope Travis's family sues Jodi.

There goes Shannon under the bus.....:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members