jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"it was always mutual"

Thank you God Jesus Buddha Alla Mother Teresa all that is or ever was holy for those 48 Hours outtakes.

It was always mutual, especially when she was "spun around" after the baptism, etc.

Gee Jodie--have to agree I've never liked giving BJ's either!!!! My brain just went down the toliet.

WHOA i never thought it could last that long! didnt the casey anthony one last much less? so she's gonna be in court every weekday till like april? thats insane but i dont really have any idea, i havent properly followed any cases so far but am really interested in how this one will turn out
I think x inmate Anthony's trial lasted not as long!

It was always mutual!

Oh, Jodi lied before.
Mutual oral, Mutual Anal, Mutual Pop Rocks and Penile/Vag Sex was all mutual.

Once and for all time - the sex was MUTUAL!

Oh *advertiser censored*.....Here comes DB's penis pick...lol

Moo

Who is <modsnip> looking at during this mutual sex talk? Looks like she is studying the jury to see if they are reacting

I'm calling BS on anyone telling someone to stop giving them oral. It's not like he was making her give it to him then booting her nutty behind out, HE was doing the giving!

JA's DT must've reined her in over lunch. She is much more reasonable now, thank God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth