jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T but I was listening to Slash's (Guns 'N' Roses guitarist for those who don't know) CD during lunch break and there is a song on there called "You're a Lie" and I swear the lyrics fit Arias and the crime she committed to a capital T!

Is he going to show... topless photos??

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
It was the picture of Travis' penis. She sent images back to him of her topless. She had no problem with these photos. #JodiArias

Good guess. I was thinking it was more about her playing a flirtation game w/ JM>

Your reason is more her style.. She wouldnt want to make Juan look like he upset her. She protects everyone but herself.... CRAP!

Exhibit #486
48 hr mystery clip . . .
you were leaving him and then you kept visiting for sex
he was going to be coming to visit . .
was it mutual?
it was always mutual

involved very first time - it was mutual
yes it was

you felt like a used piece of toilet paper . . . you are saying it wasn't mutual - someone was taking more than you were giving
I still felt it was mutual - when I told him to stop he did - except the one time in May 2007? . . .
you indicate on the tape it was always mutual
that's right

text you receive when you were in the grove . . . at a meeting @ a restaurant
business associates and I went to restaurant in Anaheim
michelle sitting across from me, think Lenore wsa there - think friend jarod sitting to my left . ..
you had a flip top phone . . . open it to look @ it and take an extra step to take a look @ text message . . . opened it . . . did anybody see it?

I don't know if Jarod saw it . . .but I flipped it real quick
you found it offensive
not at all
it was ok
you were not offended
no I was not
you liked it
I did like it
he was showing you attention - indicating a partial relationship forming - never told him don't send me anything like that - it embarrassed me
I never said that

weren't you so happy that you took time, effort & trouble to download it
I did download all photos on my phone @ once
not something you forget
no

other things on your phone were deleted
on my phone - yes

that went onto that hard drive . . . . you could access pictures you wanted including pictures of his penis
yes
you sent topless photos of yourself
yes I did

you werenot offended by the fact that you were sending him photos to him - not a problem for you
not the type I was sending I don't think I showed my face in those photos
there were several of the
3 of them
I don't remember

I think this is important testimony for Juan to elicit, even though we're all impatient and want him to get to the murder.

On direct, Jodi continually implied that Travis was the sexual aggressor and that she was virginal and opposed to his sexual advances. Clearly that is not the case, and I think it needs to be made explicit through this cross examination.

Same thing with the money she supposedly "gave him" when she was actually just repaying what she owed. And a bunch of other little points that were discussed on direct examination.

I for one am not impatient. It takes a while to establish the intricacies of a monster like her. It's taken years of legal proceedings for her defense to strategize. I'm not sure why the prosecutor is expected to come in and cross-examine her in a day or two. I think this is crucial and he is nailing her on some of these points.

Ah is he going to show rhe photos :(
Puke
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

He would ALWAYS stop if she told him to stop...

Foot: meet bullet.

O/T but I was listening to Slash's (Guns 'N' Roses guitarist for those who don't know) CD during lunch break and there is a song on there called "You're a Lie" and I swear the lyrics fit Arias and the crime she committed to a capital T!

OMG yes!!!

I missed something in between coverage channels ... Did she confront Mimi at the service regarding Cancun?

Also, Is it true that she did not know before June 4th that he was taking Mimi?

Please and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member