jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jodi had anal sex with Darryl and Bobby, and she used baby oil with Matt (presumably for anal sex) but has she testified that she had anal sex with Matt also?

She felt like a "prostitute" when she realized, once they were apart, that her efforts to secure him in to a solid relationship vs. the booty call she had become and agreed to verbally and with her behavior, had failed. Again.

Well, she's just given all cheating men who send dirty pictures to their mistresses a low grade excuse....
"Honey, relax-- that picture is for medical purposes. Kandi Kane is my new doctor. She's checking me for moles."

Jodi's ex lovers

I am feeling so LEFT OUT, I think that is a good thing though!

This case does make a guy... think. Many of us can feel lucky we did not run into any girl/woman quite like JA. :please:

it must be very hard for her to have to say she wasn't that into TA sexually and he debased her.

because i think she'd love for his family to know how much they enjoyed all kinds of sex together. she really wants them to know that.

she had total intimacy with TA---in bed, and ultimately she was the only person with him at the end of his life. she gets off on knowing that.

geez why doesn't he play the part of the tape where Travis said this was his first time doing this?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VS2009