jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA seems to be pretty proud of all her sexual activities.

Jodi, just tell the truth so we can all go home believing that you liked all kinds of sex in all kinds of ways with all kinds of guys, and it made you feel like a prostitute, but you just kept bringing the ky with you asking for it because you liked it too.

Jodi distinguishing between ejaculating on her face and the candy which made her feel like a prostitute versus the KY jelly which was mutual.

Jodi's Mom is now staring down the jury during the sidebar ....

It looks like she is still taking directions from Nurm-glancingto him over then giving a slight nod..

If not for the real fear of mistrial, Samantha could probably put the significant hurt on Miss Prostitute in short order there.

That's going to be my new "happy" word for the day!! *advertiser censored*! Every time I think about her saying that I laugh my rear off!

JM is just getting on with the evidence and getting the answers he wants.

JA is pizzed that she JM isn't playing games anymore.

Just to point out the glaringly obvious. Jodi doesn't testify as though she's virginal as newly fallen snow.

She's in a courtroom on trial for her life and she uses words very consistent with Penthouse letters (if not raunchier). Not that this virginal as newly fallen snow mother of two would know anything about that, of course. :angel:

I wish the court reporter would've said "Is that with a G or a J?"

I can't remember did she say it so nonchalantly during direct or did she say he ejaculated?

"if I didn't want it - I wouldn't have done it"

EXACTLY! :gavel: We have a winner!

I thought only men used the "j" word. She sure does have the vocabulary of a prostitute

Thank you! That's where I was going with my question... Yes, she knew about the trip BUT only found out he was taking Mimi June 4... Like maybe he got in the shower and she did her usual phone snooping... confronted him about it and didn't get the response she wanted so .. SNAP.? I've always sort of thought that's what may have happened.

ITA! :great:

She is definitely more responsive to Juan when he is soft spoken and less confrontational

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth