jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she just say J*I*Z????? OH LORD. She didn't say it was offensive. If she didn't want it, she would't have done it. I am about to roll on the floor! Poor ittle Jodi!

She likes to get her little one liners in against TA and JM.. They sound rehearsed and fake, absolutely no feeling or emotion behind it. So very empty.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Juan is so organized.. omg I would have had to dump that entire file folder out to find that one piece of paper. hahaha

"Well I knew the **** was coming...." did she really say that? Lol! Okay....I'm drinking now.

She's not comfortable with the word "penis?" too technical maybe

Jodi: You were the one who threw your slutty body at Travis and used sex to get what you wanted from him were you not?

Hey, JA: Does the term 'quickie' have any resonance with you?

I thought not.

She gets off on the sex talk .. she's loving regaling everyone listening with her revolting details.

Nurmi looks totally FREAKED!!! And Jodi is SMILING!! I think we're seeing her crack. I think SHE thinks she's somehow seducing Juan Martinez! OMG

Absolutely! Also send any xrays and images to my entire contact list for security reasons just in case I lose my phone. Never can be sure who could get those images if the phone is lost :floorlaugh:

I heard it's standard procedure for OBGYNs to do exams via cell phone these days, too. JA might tell us about that this afternoon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dp203dumpspdf