jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #57 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact is that she admits to killing him.
She showed up with a gun.
Who shows up with a gun for sex?

Murder one. IMO

What does that have to do with her showing up with bruises because she made a stink about not getting lunch?

I'm an appellate attorney and I can tell you that trial attorneys almost always call me way too late. ;)

I know! You would fit the description of an appellate attorney tracking a case at home or work who observes something noteworthy and takes initiative. You're good... please just refrain from being good in this case ;)

What does that have to do with her showing up with bruises because she made a stink about not getting lunch?

She will lie AGAIN and state the jail guards abused her because she complained.

Oh, absolutely she was coached on that. He's asking her easy questions. The options are: YES/NO. She's does not answer. She evades and slithers. He rephrases. Then she blames him for her inability to answer and calls him abusive/intimidating.

She would find a way to throw the outgoing Pope under the pope-mobile... she'd call him a quitter and demean him and hack into his brand new Twitter account and wage a PR campaign against him.

The TH's and anyone else who thinks there's some easy fix to deal with her is mistaken, IMO but I also think he's effectively exposing her.

I've been hanging on your posts all day today but I have to say this is my favorite I've read all day.

applause_1.gif

I am rewatching NG and I just laughed my hiney off when they replayed today's testimony where JA says "Well...I don't want to ruin anyone's marriage. SHANNON CRABTREE PETERSON!" Nancy imitated her PERFECTLY! OMG that was hilarious!

She has a strange way with names. Hell she's just strange.

Ahh I love when I learn a new scholarly word for something naughty :great::great::great: Now I can awkwardly squeeze it into conversations.

Have you noticed the increase in our knowledge of words and their meaning because of Jodi?

I now have a headache... Jodi spewing her crap all day and my beloved dog has wicked gas tonight... I can't get away from crap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh I love when I learn a new scholarly word for something naughty :great::great::great: Now I can awkwardly squeeze it into conversations.

This was my complete sentence using vocabulary words learned here..

Beginning with tumescent, I have been edified though out this trial and am now a real pedestrian (boring person)

She will lie AGAIN and state the jail guards abused her because she complained.

Yep! She had 45min left on the stand and court stopped for her.
That will be fuel for her to have bigger problems now.

They should not be feeding her narcissim.
Unfortunately they had no choice.

All I know is that our verified AZ attorney AZLawyer stated it is a second degree felony in maricopa county to give food out to someone in jail/prison unless it is done by a sheriff or deputy. I don't know if it's the same way for the whole state or not...it sounds like something only Arpaio would dream up.

Well, no. I didn't say that. Some AZ defense attorney said that in an article that someone here linked.

It would probably be a contraband violation, though, which is a felony. And in any event, the guard standing over her would never ever allow it. The Sheriff's Office has the right to take security precautions like this, whether or not the provision of outside food to an inmate would be "illegal."

Three names for everyone . . . it is just too KCish . . .

At the end of the day the Judge asks if there is anything else either side would like to have on the record . . . that is when Nurmi pipes up.

I did see Nurmi call everyone over to the judges bench after talking with JA in the witness box . . . (IIRC)

Any lip readers out there? At 1:24:26 JA says something to herself under her breath. I think I see the word "b#tch" or "come on b#tch"???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlwSqCWkV7A

Nice catch! She seems to be definitely mouthing something. Maybe "son of a b**ch? Juan was on a roll with that testimony. Blew her whole "Travis forced me into degrading sex" thing out of the water. She sure didn't come across as a sexual rookie in that exchange. And she probably hated him for it.

Oh, absolutely she was coached on that. He's asking her easy questions. The options are: YES/NO. She's does not answer. She evades and slithers. He rephrases. Then she blames him for her inability to answer and calls him abusive/intimidating.

She would find a way to throw the outgoing Pope under the pope-mobile... she'd call him a quitter and demean him and hack into his brand new Twitter account and wage a PR campaign against him.

The TH's and anyone else who thinks there's some easy fix to deal with her is mistaken, IMO but I also think he's effectively exposing her.

BBM

:laughcry:

I now have a headache... Jodi spewing her crap all day and my beloved dog has wicked gas tonight... I can't get away from crap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motrin is on my grocery list.

I took the last two after the morning session today :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads