jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how JM just extracted himself from a circular argument with Jodi, it shows he has complete control on whether he gets caught up or not, and can steer her straight back to the point if he chooses.

Again couldnt keep her lies straight.

Shes on fire today:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

She's up to something. This defense is up to something.

Totally different today. Saying she couldn't keep her lies straight over and over?

BUT she's telling the truth NOW on the stand.

I would really like to hear an interview with Mike after this is all over. If he has been working in the courts for even half of his years I wonder how this one chalks up to other ones he has worked.

She knows the freaking exact population of Yreka? But she doesn't know if she took less than $200 on her trip???

Unbelievable

I can definitely appreciate each person's situation is different. In JA case, she specifically got a Brazillian before going to TAs to stay there. She specifically says on the phone that she got it just before going the TAs. It appears clear to me that she was there for sex.

I totally agree. You don't make the statement that Travis likes "hairless", you get a Brazillian prior to the visit and then not expect sex. Again, IMO, the entire, "I was asleep and woke up and my panties were off" was part of a role play that they were acting out.:moo:

I know this is a grey area, but some women do feel like they were raped when this happens.

I agree that SOME women do. But it is quite common and normal for sex partners, who sleep together regularly, for one person to begin a sexual act while their lover is still asleep. I always found that quite sexy and arousing, back in da day. lol

Wow, everything for the trip?

Does that mean that the gun and the knife might be in the shoe-box with the receipts?

I think ole <mod snip> is playing the memory problem that way when Juan gets to the actual Murder she can play the " I have no memory" card. Also, Juan is smart and sly, he is purposely altering dates in the hopes that ole *advertiser censored* corrects him and she is SO arrogant that she is happily correctly him not realizing she is falling into a trap!

Nurmi and Willmott have already proved to be subpar. There is no way they will be able to rehabilitate her on redirect.

When Alyce LaViolence testifies Juan will destroy her too. I think his cross of her will be much more streamlined and he will flip her into a state witness quickly.

ITA!

IMO, all Juan needs to ask her is "was your conclusions based on what Jodi Arias TOLD you?"

He has already proven her to be a liar....BOOM!

No cash receipts kept for tax purposes on....gas? Car rental?

I'm so excited! I see a lot of new members I've never seen before today!

:welcome3:
:welcome5:​

I'm very afraid someone on the the jury will. I think it only takes one to have a hung jury. I'm only sorry for her because she is a damaged person, probably from birth. There is something wrong with her brain. Still, she needs to be in jail for the rest of her life.

Its not a brain chemistry problem....she is sane and could have lived a productive life....many sociopath and psychopaths are very successful and don't kill (although they can also make someone's life miserable, but thats another story). Yeah somehow her chromosomes did the tango wrong and she likely has some sort of personality disorder, but she chose to kill. Whatever Axis II she has does not prevent her from knowing right from wrong. Can't blame anyone but her choices.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member