jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As infuriating as this is, it is so great that she just cannot agree with anything Juan says, even if it contradicts what she has already testified to.

I swear if Juan said the color of the sky was BLUE that lying pathetic <mod snip> would insist that the sky is orange! She just wants to be the one that sets the tone, the rules, the language, the definition of words! UNREAL! I just want to slap the chit right out of her! I thought Casey Anthony was bad but this one is WAY WAY WORSE!!!!!

Am I crazy or is she FREAKING FLIRTING SMILING at JUAN?!

Seriously? Am I seeing things?

I thought I saw that as well when Juan was reading the dirty text messages. Her eyes got all sparkly like she wanted to jump across the desk and adjust him

OK all you red car drivers...slow down...don't speed just because you're in a red car..LOL

Its not a brain chemistry problem....she is sane and could have lived a productive life....many sociopath and psychopaths are very successful and don't kill (although they can also make someone's life miserable, but thats another story). Yeah somehow her chromosomes did the tango wrong and she likely has some sort of personality disorder, but she chose to kill. Whatever Axis II she has does not prevent her from knowing right from wrong. Can't blame anyone but her choices.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Studies do show underdevelopment in certain parts of the psychopathic brain. However, you are right that many, if not most, of these people are non-violent.

Right? She probably took them off before she went to sleep. Speaking from experience, Brazilians are painful and panties can be quite irritating right after you get it done. I would put mine in my purse.

:tmi: :blushing:

Soooooo people who drive red cars drive faster therefore red cars are the cause for speeding NOT the drivers behind the wheel of sdaid red cars

Juan is awesome today right on point and I'm very impressed.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member