jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilmott coughing, coughing. Probably her signal for Jodi to stop the snark.

And Jodi just softened her voice and stopped the snark. (Somewhat.)

Haha Juan is bringing out her snide sociopathic side again..
She slips more when she is being more her true self.

I think this is exactly what he is doing. He could care less what she really says, He wants her to show her TRUE self to the jury. And I bet if he keeps this up, He can.

Jodi has dropped the fake, meek, sweet 'I'm sorry' that she was saying early on with Nurmi.

She's talking about driving down to Santa Cruz and has referred to WE several times. Who is she driving with??:what:

:drama:Apparently somebody put a slice of b*!ch on her balony sammich

I am watching Nurmi. Finger to inside corner of eye What does that Mean?

I have to wonder what the jury thinks. I find it annoying lol and I know it's not a popular opinion, but ultimately he does control what questions he asks, or can ask for the judge to instruct her to answer.

that happened once and she told the judge she couldn't answer yes or no to the question. i don't think she's answering yes or no, no matter what. whether that's her strategy or her attorney's, i don't know but i just don't think she's going to do it.

i think the purpose of checking her myspace was to see if travis has left her a message or whatever

Poor DB, poor Jack, poor Matt, poor Travis, ........
Yay Juan..

she is fighting with him, this is not going to play well with the jury or her attorney's ... they cannot control this individual. woah.

ha ha.. my dad was an Attorney and in a tiny way this reminded me of a time or two when my report card came LOL

"Did you or did you not say you had Algebra down fine, you needed no help, you were sure to get an A?"

"What Pop? I thought you asked me about Art, not Algebra, Art yes, an A, Algebra, not so much"

She really does not want to give up any information about this. Makes me think she has something important to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela