jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is so argumentive.....................why is she acting like this, when her life is on the line.
The pattern I see is she gets like this either when Juan is getting under her skin or getting too near testimony she finds uncomfortable.

We see leaks of it in all her personas but when its one of the above this becomes her full time mask.

JMO

She returned the gas can ahahah and she has her dupers delight smile on.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

There you have it. The size of the gans cans matter in Jodi World

Afternoon session . . . after lunch Wed. . . JM w/JA

ran out of gas . Nevada. . 15 or 20 miles further to nearest gas station . .. . didn't think I would make it on e and he cam out and assisted me . . . .gas receipt 6/6/08 Winnemucca 12.175 gal . . . $41.91 . . . . .running out of gas . . .

car w/approx. 12 gal . . . objection - sidebar

I put gas in it I probably filled it up in Winnemucca . . . at least we know this gas tank could hold 12.175 gallons of gas . . started around 5:00 am . . . renting @ 8am . . takes 1-2 hrs to drive there . . . actually called Darryl Brewer . . . . I was up all night didn't get up early . . . did contact old boyfriend, made number phone calls to him probably not sure . . made @ least 2 calls . . . if that is what my phone records reflect . .. what memory reflects . . don't remember calling . .I don't know how soon it was before the trip . . probably before end of may . . do not deny made a call . . . asked him whether he had spare gas cans . . . that sounds right . . . is that what you did? . . . I think I did because he is the one I ended up borrowing . .. answer is yes with that question . . . events leading up to your trip? leading up to . . yeah a little bit . . .killing on 6/5/08 . . that whole period have problems w/memory or just end of May? . . . I would say both - my whole life is like that . . . trouble with events your whole life? . . . sometimes can't remember all or well? . . .all of the above . . . end of May - don't remember making a phone call to Mr. Brewer? I know I called him . . wanted to borrow gas cans . . that was not te purpose of the call . . .I think so . . take a trip, put gas in it with gas cans , trip going to Mesa AZ? - NO . . you here when he testified yes . . . had a close relationship and friendship - 4 yrs . . .still had his phone number and could ask him for a favor? yes . . . which one? . . . are there other favors? . . . I don't know I want to know what you are talking aobut? . . . I am not sure that is why I asked . . . we have been talking about gas cans. . . ..

more than 1 conversation about gas cans . . .before you went on trip you told him you were going to Mesa? no not tru . . . told him AZ to visit friends? . . no I said Utah . . . isn't it true you said Mesa? . . . I said Utah . . I am not asking you what you said? I think you are.

isn't it true you discussed with Brewer needed gas cans to go to Mesa . . . no I said Utah . . . it is a yes or no question I answered no 3 times . . . am I asking you are you telling the truth? I don't know are you . . .

you heard prosecutor say are you telling truth? not immediately . . . did have conversations with Brewer to borrow gas cans . . they were expensive and not in the budget for my travels . . .wanted two? yes whatever he had. . . if he had 6 you would take 6? no room no . . .

did car have carmats? no
went back to sleep - yes @ my brother in laws house
late morning but not sure . . . stopped again and slept and then began driving
did anyone ask you if you slept?

do you have a problem with your memory today?
not in this particular case
after woke up @ sis house - did you start trip? yes
what time monterray . . . past midnight very late by the time we got to monterray
place you left your sister andarrived early morning hours of june 3
ballpark of 500 miles - 6.5 to 7 hrs
met MM and his roommate
did I ask if met roommate?

spent night @ place he was living
yes got up in the morning . . . before Jack had to go to school . . . don't remember time
plans to meet MM or did you call on the road
definatley beforehand cuz I was gonna crash thered
week before or days before
don't know we spoke here and there don't know
did MM go with you to meet Brewer?
no
one reason go see Jack . . . had breakfast check email
it was myspace email . . . there is an email system but not my email . . . don't remember if checked other email . . . check myspace - hadn't done it for a few days . . . got some gas cans - when in whole sequence of events gas cans. . . some time during the visit don't remember - red gas cans in the trunk with luggage . . . spent time w/Brewer somewhere like half hour . . . leave and then come back to return a remote. .. tv or dvd player . . . how did it get in your car? . . it was already with him I drove away on accident. . don't know how I got it.

in Selinas you did a number of things . . did your nails. . yes . . I had to wait for awhile . . doing of the nails didn't take time but no appointment took some time . . left selinas on the 3rd . . . what time? afternoon - don't know what time . . . gas cans from Brewer you forgot something else . . you haven't asked me yet . . .

you have not testified about a 3rd gas can . . bought it from walmart . . .2 5gal gas cans . . now a 3rd gas can same size . . . capacity 15 gal . . . at that moment did. . . would they change capacity and not allow you to fill gas can later on . . . yes . . I returned the gas can . . .

She smiles every time she gets caught in a lie!!!! Every single time

Side note - it amazes me the numbe r of breaks HLN takes and at the most inopportune times. We'll sit through an entire sidebar withiut breaiing, but when Juan's on a roll.. I'm watching a NeatDesk commercial!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Why would she lie about returning the gas can if she already admitted that she bought it? Not really getting where Juan is headed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crainkd