jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I then decided I could use the gas to burn Travis' house down after I killed him. So it had 2 purposes

"I was physically here...sometimes I space out." WOW!!! WOW!!!!!!!!! It's only your life, Jodi. And here she is trying to spin more and more again, because Juan is NAILING her on the third gas can.

"No jury would ever convict" her, so it doesn't matter if she spaces out or not.

:sigh:

Rofl... She's a piece of work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This, Ladies and Gentlemen, is why guilty defendants shouldn't get on the witness stand.

I can't believe Nurmi has the nerve to object as to relevance after his client, on direct, told us everything we didn't need to know about her life. Give me a break, Nurmi!

More interview with the psychologist on In Session.

Jean: Can't you tell someone that they're wonderful and they're great and you're doing that so they'll get puffed up and you know that that is their ego but then, in reality, you feel a different way about them?

DS: Well, yes, Jean, see the first time I came here to talk to you, I said from the outset, yes she has a quiet borderline personality organization and she also has narcissistic, actually, and histrionic traits. Remember she was in love with him He probably, in her eyes, was the prince that she was going to marry. On one hand, initially, that was all fine. Then he's changed on her because he does not want what she wanted. He didn't want to marry her. He didn't want a relationship with her.

On one hand, she has to admit, the Jodi that fell in love, that he's a great guy. But then, when her other traits, he narcissism, for example, even her fear of 'oh my God, I am rejected', --then she's coming up and she's telling herself, 'He's a terrible person, he's using me for sex', she made various comments, and this is when that comes out. She thinks on one hand or she knows that he is a good person, but he's not doing what she wants, and this is when she gets triggered.

I haven't been following this trial until recently. I have had to educate myself on the background to even be able to follow it. In a way, that is an advantage as I follow it and try it imagine what a juror might think. Listening to the line of questioning right now, it is obvious that it is not that she is unable to answer a question with simply "yes" or "no", it is that she refuses to that. It is control issue with her.

She is one of those people that has to have the last word, will never concede blame without pointing out what the other person did wrong, and she will wear a person down with her tenacity.

She is angry that JM is requiring a "yes" or "no". It is a real battle for her. This is a not a hard thing to do for most people, but for her it is a power issue. She has to be driving the boat.

To me, if I were on a jury I would see this as her controlling and willful personality. A person that would have trouble accepting no for an answer, a person that would be able to be vindictive when her will was refused. It is actually a very powerful view into her ability to hang on like a rabid dog to win the point or object of her desires.

I asked earlier this morning about any other items missing from JA's g-parents home when the gun was taken.....wasn't there a dvd player taken also, or am I dreaming again?? thinking about the remote that she doesn't know how it got into her car.....

I am boycotting HLN and sticking with my stream, even though it stinks having to sit in front of my computer all afternoon. I can't stand all those commercials!! :furious:

do both and alternate. way easier

cash vs credit transactions.

She doesn't remember if she had a VISA or MC... but I'm sure she remembers every password for Travis' ATM, email, Myspace, and bank account.

As well as Bobby's, Victor's, Matt's, and Darryl's.

I am strongly leaning to believing that the woman in the table behind the defense is signaling Jodi with coughs - that way, Jodi doesn't even have to look over at the defense, so no one knows. And imho Jodi is totally HIGH on the sense of power and control it gives her. This is my opinon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela