jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would she lie about returning the gas can if she already admitted that she bought it? Not really getting where Juan is headed.

The point is that she just testified that gas cans were too expensive. And that she didn't know how much they were but that they were expensive. So she bought this third can AFTER she borrowed Daryl's 2 gas cans. So if they were so expensive that she wanted to borrow instead of buying then WHY did she buy the third one.

The end point being is that she didn't borrow them because they were too expensive. She just didn't want to have anything to traceable back to her.

Why isn't the judge doing something about this stupid ***** on the stand. She is rude she is not answering questions properly. I would just throw up my hands and say okay, lady you are asking for it. And then I would give it to her both barrels. :banghead::banghead: :furious: jmo

So she tried to hide the gas can transactions using cash instead of her card which was traceable. Sneaky sneaky.

i love how organized Jm is . correction of times.... love it

So I personally interpret the sneakiness of paying for the extra gas in cash as suspicious. Hopefully it appears to the jury that she was up to no good.

Oh boy, the defiant one is back!!! She didn't sleep the night before she left on the trip because she was excited, plotting murder.

She spent about an hour talking to TA from around 3 - 4AM that night.

tell us JA, why credit for one gas purchase and cash for the next one minutes later? Is it because you didn't want a credit card record of the gas gong into all those cans??

Now why wouldn't you want a record of the extra gas purchase?

hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member