jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every prosecuter in the world should be sending Juan, sympathy cards and letters.

This makes no sense...not surprisingly. DB never got his back, right? And no proof she returned the 3rd to Wal-Mart. Therefore, she has 3 gas cans. Right???

That's what I got out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting lost during this gas can talk. Hopefully someone can break it down at some point..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

This is showing premediation. Why pay on debit card and then cash all with in 10 minutes or so at the same gas station.

so she filled up 2 gas cans paid with card
filled 3rd with cash?
at the same gas station minutes apart??

so she was trying to hide the 3rd can?

is this where we are heading

Haha, unless you're so screwy that you SAVE the receipts.

eta
oops, quote didn't work.

I was responding to post about cash being harder to track.

She thinks she is so smart. She still thinks there is a way out of this. Smug and snarky. Self important.

Today, I just feel so awful for TA's family. How awful this must be for them. To listen to her drone on and get a voice when she took Travis's.

The point is that she just testified that gas cans were too expensive. And that she didn't know how much they were but that they were expensive. So she bought this third can AFTER she borrowed Daryl's 2 gas cans. So if they were so expensive that she wanted to borrow instead of buying then WHY did she buy the third one.

The end point being is that she didn't borrow them because they were too expensive. She just didn't want to have anything to traceable back to her.

I dont believe she returned it! If she used that walmart receipt to return it, that would be indicated on the receipt. She would at least have a receipt showing her return to account for the returned purchase...

YES I can attest to the HIGH gas prices in Southern California!!!!!!!!!!

I believe we're getting somewhere. Now he is beginning to pull this all together.

He is a genius.

Why isn't the judge doing something about this stupid ***** on the stand. She is rude she is not answering questions properly. I would just throw up my hands and say okay, lady you are asking for it. And then I would give it to her both barrels. :banghead::banghead: :furious: jmo

I'm surprised as well. I suppose it's Juan's decision to allow this to go on, not requesting the Judge to instruct her to answer directly and respect the prosecutor. But JA is out of control. Wondering if the Judge is spaced out :waitasec:

She can't remember 95% of her life, but she can remember that she said gas was cheaper in Nevada and Utah, not Arizona.

I think there is more in Salinas than we know, and Juan is pinning her down in lies NOW. His case will really "blossom" on rebuttal, and THAT'S when we will get the full tilt boogie on what went on in Salinas and who was with her ..........I believe she mentioned the elusive Matt in there. Anyway, carry on.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89