jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, let me step back for a minute... what "business" was she supposedly doing on this trip? The receipts would be used for tax write-offs for....... what? Her photography "business"? Her interstate waitressing career?

Can someone tell me the precise point JM is making? I haven't been wqatching.

He's showing the premeditation with the gas cans. And that the only time she COULD have used the gas cans she filled up was IN Arizona!

I think so tooooooo loving juan ! She's being exposed! She knows she's toast! So she isn't gonna make this easy! She cannot resist snark! It's all over but the crying for this inmate
So another good day in Court? TIA Just got home.

Ummmm, define 5?

Ummmmm, I dont know what you mean by 5...

Ummmmmm, I cant answer your question the way it is asked...

Ummmmm, no, not at that time...

Ummmmmmmmm Ummmmmmmmm

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think the two things above the gas can on that receipt = hair dye.

They have gas in CA right?

:floorlaugh:

Gitana, he is illustrating the fact that she wanted to have lots of gas onhand so that as she neared AZ and the scene of her anticipated crime, she would not have to stop and risk being remembered getting gas (I think) Goes to premeditation.
I'm not sure i live in ca! Can you explain your comment I don't understand your question! Define gas:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm sorry, let me step back for a minute... what "business" was she supposedly doing on this trip? The receipts would be used for tax write-offs for....... what? Her photography "business"? Her interstate waitressing career?

Add new charge: tax fraud.

Good point about the $13.00 dollars vs the gas savings. haha

No kidding!
What the heck did they give her for lunch? Whatever it was, please don't serve it on court days. LOL!!

I could just picture her saying "do you mink if I go to the restroom? My ----- is streched and I can't hold it.
Hate to be totally gross, but she will say anything!

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras
Arias admitted she bought a gas can after borrowing two from Darryl Brewer for her trip to Mesa and... http://fb.me/CaCwssxk

Jodi thinks that looking at the jury and smiling convinces them that she is telling the truth. :rolleyes:

oh please. NO return receipt? the jury will see right through this, IM sure they've all returned something

If nothing else - Wal-Mart ALWAYS give you a receipt when you return something.

How about the $800 she had for bank deposits? She wasn't broke at all. Bring it up Juan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member