jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand this - why would she buy a gas can and they return it at the same time. And if she didn't really do that, why would she even lie about it? There's obviously something I'm missing.

She is crazy .. she is really crazy - this shows she was on a covert mission .. no need for it other than murderous intent. No reason to head south and the minute she does she's sneaking around buying gas and filling her car up on the sly.

I am loving this ..Juan has the gas/mileage all figured out....cost of returned gas can....he knows what she doesn't...

Now she claims she took the gas can back. Good grief...the girl has a story for everything.

Bull!!! Walmart will document the return on the receipt so that you can't bring a random gas can from home and try to return it again, and they will give a receipt indicating the cash back or the refund to the card.

I hope jurors recall their experience with returns. They usually mark on the original receipt to show that item returned

If she lied as to why she had the gas cans, Juan needs to ask her where and how many times she bought gas on the way to Mesa. Prove it Jodi!

She looks a little nervous now (to me). Hmmmmm

I wish I knew. I also just tuned in.

---------
IMO I have no proof but I think he's trying to prove she bought the gas before entering Arizona so she'd leave NO trail of being in that State, sort of a backup for an alibi. Only my guess. :seeya:

If she took the can back, they would mark the ORIGINAL receipt that it was returned...it would screw up their records/inventory if they didn't.

My own opinion: I'm beginning to believe Jodi Arias had these gas cans full of gas because she planned to burn down Travis Alexander's home - and was interrupted when Travis' roommate came home; so she had to leave without completing her plan. MOO

I think the two things above the gas can on that receipt = hair dye.

Someone worked out what they were by the codes and no .. neutrogena and something else I can't remember - one of them was sunblock.

LIAR!!! If you return something to Walmart, they write on your original receipt and give you a new one. There HAS to be documentation, especially when using a credit card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89