jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bull!!! Walmart will document the return on the receipt so that you can't bring a random gas can from home and try to return it again, and they will give a receipt indicating the cash back or the refund to the card.

And here, if you do not have your receipt, they will scan your ID. There would be proof of return.

She looks scared now...kinda like she smells gas fumes coming from THREE gas containers...she's terrified. GOOD.

Ohhhh - seems she filled up the extra gas cans before she supposedly called Travis and told him she was coming to Mesa, and she's lying about filling up anywhere between Pasadena and Mesa (I think)

LIAR!!! If you return something to Walmart, they write on your original receipt and give you a new one. There HAS to be documentation, especially when using a credit card!

yes and you have to sign even if you get back in a gift card

Is a Sirius radio station that has the live trial???

Yes, our little miss is looking a bit wilted. Good.

I'm surprised as well. I suppose it's Juan's decision to allow this to go on, not requesting the Judge to instruct her to answer directly and respect the prosecutor. But JA is out of control. Wondering if the Judge is spaced out :waitasec:

The more she makes of this, the more she makes it IMPORTANT to the case for pre-med!!!

Idiot.

Her priority changed.

OMG. Just cannot listen to her any freakin more.......

Someone worked out what they were by the codes and no .. neutrogena and something else I can't remember - one of them was sunblock.

2 things of face wash and 2 things of sunblock.

and of course the gas can.

---------
IMO I have no proof but I think he's trying to prove she bought the gas before entering Arizona so she'd leave NO trail of being in that State, sort of a backup for an alibi. Only my guess. :seeya:

And that pesky think called PREMEDITATION!

Map of ja's gas stops (according to her).
A. Pasadena, California
B. Desert Center, California
C. Buckeye, Arizona

rc4ti9.jpg

10 minutes ago she said she spaced out while Daryl was testifying and didn't hear him say the size of the tank.

Now she says "That's what Daryl said"

I have a Ford Focus - the gas mileage is excellent - a selling point for the car.
just sayin' - I don't think my car is unique

if she really wanted to save on gas, she wouldn't have gone to Pasadena at all, because she didn't have firm plans with Laura (Darryl's sister) ... oh, wait, that didn't actually matter at all, did it?!

Is the defense lawyer allowed to nod his head "yes" and "no" when the prosecutor asks questions?

As a defense attorney I can tell you absolutely not. You are not allowed to do anything that could be considered signaling or coaching the witness. Bad bad bad!!!

where is the missing gas can that held the 237.001 gals?

Cause she sure as chit did not return that can to Wallmart. No way jose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member