jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She'll just counter that why would she save the receipts if she was trying not to be traced (which she already said).

I am wondering precisely this, Boodles. Why didn't she throw away the receipts, I wonder?

She couldn't have been so smart to use credit for car, cash for cans to hide her intentions, and then keep the receipts for tax purposes?

That just makes no sense to me.

ohhhh - seems she filled up the extra gas cans before she supposedly called travis and told him she was coming to mesa, and she's lying about filling up anywhere between pasadena and mesa (i think)

ding ding ding!!!!!!

Wouldn't these gas stations have surveillance video of her filling up based on date/time on receipt. Would they have tape from that long ago?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

And here, if you do not have your receipt, they will scan your ID. There would be proof of return.

Walmart will not give you a cash refund if you paid with a credit card. They will either give you a store credit card or credit the credit card you used to pay. And they make you sign the return receipt.

There are Walmart records of this or absence of records, as the case may be.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras
Arias admitted she bought a gas can after borrowing two from Darryl Brewer for her trip to Mesa and... http://[B]fb.me[/B]/CaCwssxk

Im Sorry Im a newbie to tweeter. I follow and post sometimnes (have no idea what I am doing) but I see the fb.me (bolded above) sometimes
What the heck does that mean? Facebook me?

Not sure if I am getting the gas can logic yet...........

No proof of her been there ???? Pre med??????

As a defense attorney I can tell you absolutely not. You are not allowed to do anything that could be considered signaling or coaching the witness. Bad bad bad!!!

and yet he's been doing it since cross began.......

:toast:Everybody sing "premedita-ay-tion......" to the tune of Carly Simons "Anticipation"

LIAR!!! If you return something to Walmart, they write on your original receipt and give you a new one. There HAS to be documentation, especially when using a credit card!

WMT has surveillance.

In this case it would not be the checkout register, but the Customer Service return counter.

Not sure how long they kept the videos for the CS Return department at that time.

:lol: She HAS to add that she got a strawberry drink!

and of course it may sense that Jodi would spend money on one of her regular strawberry fraps when she is supposedly on a budget and trying to save money on gas! :floorlaugh:

and it makes perfect sense to pay California prices for gas in gas cans :floorlaugh:

bs to all of this - we all know what she was doing! :jail::banghead:

Wasn't she going to a PPL meeting in Utah? I think. . . maybe. . .Her memory is rubbing off on us. . .:what: Oh, and didn't she want to take pics of somebody's baby?

Oh yeah, that sounds legitimate.

I mean we know what the real purpose of the trip was. I was just wondering what her cover story was.

Wouldn't these gas stations have surveillance video of her filling up based on date/time on receipt. Would they have tape from that long ago?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

They usually rotate tapes, be long gone usually a month after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member