jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Busted!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can she say she did not have a 3rd gas can when it was just proven? What did I miss?

Starbucks. Strawberry Frappe. But gas cans are expensive, y'all.

As a defense attorney I can tell you absolutely not. You are not allowed to do anything that could be considered signaling or coaching the witness. Bad bad bad!!!
Are you certain you really want to let that be a known fact in this crowd?!?! :floorlaugh:

Just kidding. Most of us are very nice to non-Nurmiesque defense attorneys. Promise.

Oh no, she's having a hard time keeping her stories - aka lies - straight again.

I do not understand why Jodi kept all these receipts, but for whatever reason she did. Therefore, the absence of receipts tends to indicate that no transaction took place -- e.g. the return gas can at Walmart, and the gas receipts between Pasadena and Mesa.

IMO these are just stupid lies because we know she had extra gas cans, so why would she get extra gas but not use it --why would she keep filling up at gas stations?

I'm wondering what she did in the 7 minutes between the gas fills. Almost could've dyed her hair if it was a little longer.

This gas testimony is the most unbelievable testimony that she has given so far, IMO. As a juror, I would consider this a compete lie. Again, MOO.

Are they good ? ---------> strawberry frapachino ?

Why does she not want to admit to a 3rd gas can?

if no 3rd gas can......in what receptacle did she put that additional gas into?

I strongly disagree with people who say Nurmi is directing her testimony from the defense table. Such a thing would get him disbarred. You may find him unlivable but he is still a professional. What possible motivation could he have to risk his very livelihood to help a psychopath clearly set on sinking herself?

Thee things:

1) I almost freaked because my Internet connection was not working...good thing for my iPhone and LTE

2) Juan is starting to make a bow on this package for the jury...IMO

3) She sure loves those Strawberry drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members