jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you can prepay at the pump with an ATM card. Can you with cash? I always thought prepay would be to go inside.

LOL...the call she made to Mesa police. She's about to have the screws put to her.

Nurmi and Wilmont are at attention while Juan talks about a gun.

Well even I can figure out the math if she can't. lol

She's never heard of voicemail? Texts? (to notify the rest of her men that she was detouring)

Damn!

I need popcorn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Somthing happened to my wildabouttrial feed and I am on a loop. Just had to listen to the whole Mesa/Utah exchange aaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllll over again

I know you can prepay at the pump with an ATM card. Can you with cash? I always thought prepay would be to go inside.

I haven't seen any pumps that you can prepay with cash. I have to go inside.

Part of the goal of the call was to exclude information so she wouldn't look like a suspect.

Ooooooooh don't look at this part of the desert because that's where I threw the GUN!!

imo, the image Jodi is aiming to project to the jury and judge is: 'I am a gentle, loving, sane, delicate little (quite s*xy) flower. And that monster, Travis, caused me to murder him (Travis got my sensitive brain all jumbled).'

Jodi's face has changed considerably. She has a nervous grin, wide eyed stressed look like she's trying to appear casual.

Busted yet? How much better will it get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966