jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi's face displays sooooo many subtle quirks when she is put on the edge.

I think that Juan is not using a flow chart or map because using a visual aid would help Jodi. This way, it is easier to catch her in her lies, imo.

I am wondering precisely this, Boodles. Why didn't she throw away the receipts, I wonder?

She couldn't have been so smart to use credit for car, cash for cans to hide her intentions, and then keep the receipts for tax purposes?

That just makes no sense to me.

Souvenirs

I have a Ford Focus - the gas mileage is excellent - a selling point for the car.
just sayin' - I don't think my car is unique

My husband has a full sized pick-up truck. We filled up around Desert Center and drove to Mesa (about 50 miles east of Buckeye) and still had half a tank left.

There is something funky with her story unless the rental was leaking gasoline.

If you pour gasoline on a blossom..it usually wilts...
And dies....

As a defense attorney I can tell you absolutely not. You are not allowed to do anything that could be considered signaling or coaching the witness. Bad bad bad!!!

they've been doing it right along. I've seen it several times

Sneaky stalker actions .. he is doing brilliantly today - set her up as a stalker and a liar yesterday and today showing how that pattern of behaviour fits right into sneaking gas and doing sneaky fill ups on way to the murder. Fantastic .. absolutely fantastic. Her attempt to slip and slide through the testimony is so transparent. He's got her on premeditation.

I fully expect JA will stand up any second now and scream "I'm not JA, I never met TA, and I have no idea what I'm doing here!"

This is absolutely exhausting!

I don't know if I filled them...the gas just magically appeared in them.

the switch to the starbucks just threw her. Love when he keeps her off balance

I am wondering precisely this, Boodles. Why didn't she throw away the receipts, I wonder?

She couldn't have been so smart to use credit for car, cash for cans to hide her intentions, and then keep the receipts for tax purposes?

That just makes no sense to me.

Maybe for a secret murder scrapbook? Along w/ pics.... (I don't seriously believe this, but w/ her, anything's possible).

LIAR!!! If you return something to Walmart, they write on your original receipt and give you a new one. There HAS to be documentation, especially when using a credit card!

Like her defense team or the state wouldn't have subpoenaed MasterCard for her activity! Duuuuuuuuh... Epic fail Jodi. You're nowhere near as smart as you think you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renasalazar