jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine Juan asking her if she's a big fat liar and she goes off on him..I'm not big and I'm not fat....

I am awesome! As soon as court recessed I ran out and shovelles snow, then I came in, dismantled the dishwasher, cleaned the crap away from the drai. That was preventing the dirty water from flowing out and leaving the dishes grungy, threw so e fixi 's on the able so the kids can fix their own lunch, grabbed a cup of coffee and here ai am, ready for action!!!

Did you remember to make me a gigantic margarita today, though!?! :waitasec:

I am awesome! As soon as court recessed I ran out and shovelles snow, then I came in, dismantled the dishwasher, cleaned the crap away from the drai. That was preventing the dirty water from flowing out and leaving the dishes grungy, threw so e fixi 's on the able so the kids can fix their own lunch, grabbed a cup of coffee and here ai am, ready for action!!!

But you forgot to put your fingers on the right keys! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :blushing:

Did anyone here follow the Conrad Murray trial? Prosecutor David Walgren was the most organized, thorough and unemotional prosecutor I have ever seen. He wasn't interrupted with objections from the defense and there were less than a handful of sidebars (if that many).

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...a-david-walgren-bringing-sexy-back-courtroom/

I certainly remember Walgren! I couldn't speak to how he handled himself in the courtroom or his legal expertise. I spent the whole time thinking how he would look shirtless, chopping wood.

thats what I'm saying....I'm over her putting it out there like its shocking---shes a journalist--did she not hear all the hubbub of 50 shades???

Exactly .. I'm sure her own life experience is not so Pollyanna. Just playing to her 'audience' but not genuine.

JVM just said on HLN that Jodi had to be embarrassed having to sit in court listening to those phone sex calls being played right there in front of her mother.

Wonder which Jodi she's talking about? (j/k)

What I don't understand is why she would say that now, it isn't like this is the first time those tapes have been played. Didn't Nurmi play it on direct?

JVM is being paid to play devil's advocate and I say that only because when I've had the stomach to listen to her and another taking head brings up an irrefutable point against JA, JVM is very quick to agree, not argue. I don't think she believes the poor Jodi act any more than any of us do. MOO

I think Jodi was positive that MM would back up all her BS stories, but after the phone call in court the other day in which he said that he had not talked to her about nor seen the alleged bruises on her neck, he obviously had a change of heart about what he would and would not do for her. I would be surprised if we see him take the stand again for the defense.

Sorry I missed that entirely, he gave testimony in court over the phone?

I am awesome! As soon as court recessed I ran out and shovelled snow, then I came in, dismantled the dishwasher, cleaned the crap away from the drain that was preventing the dirty water from flowing out and leaving the dishes grungy, threw some fixin's on the table so the kids can fix their own lunch, grabbed a cup of coffee and here I am, ready for action!!!

aren't you the multi-tasker---putting some of us to shame! :blushing: i did shower--and let the dog outside
I am hearing lawn equipment outside--kinda early if you ask me--its just February in Seattle----

Arrgghh!! Today the trial gods are making it very difficult for me to watch & keep up with today's events (phone call almost 45 mins & have to get niece from school today)!

So real quick...

I think her "Sextemoany" today really showed her core personality in many ways the reliving sexcapades with an eerie delight, HER leading TA down the path and lie lie lie and more lies that she admits can't keep straight!

She has pattern of behavior entices with sex then gets what she can money, travel & with TA status BUT when she's not going to get what she wanted (marriage the good life in Mesa) she moves on to next Hottie Biscottie...

BUT this time both her "marks" are in same social circle & TA knew her game would call out thus the plan for the murder trip!

A couple things sticking out oddly after watching her on stand is: How eerie ninja story most likely loose recount of what happened.. with that said..

The statements "he put gun to my forehead & it just clicked did it jam or out of bullets.. I don't know much about guns".

Ok so was she perhaps going to commit suicide but couldn't?
Why over kill so he couldn't survive & identify her?
Is the DT going to use this statement that her "abuse trauma" caused her to personify her actions as actions of others ie good angle bad angle on shoulder bit?

JMO

I don't know why she has to yell either, and I hate all her self aggrandising about rescue animals, and I never need to hear about how she overcame alcoholism ever again either.

I'd probably have a lot more goodwill towards her if she got the facts right and didn't pretend to be shocked by sexcapades you know don't shock her one bit.

Mrs G, dont 4get, jvm is a daughter of a dancer lol

eta , good people, I must pick up my son from school..but I can assure oyu, I will be back quickly, to play catch up...you guys are wonderful to keep me in the loop...

hope I dont get a ticket lol w/ my lead foot, and let me check to make sure my license plate isnt upside down lol

Sorry I missed that entirely, he gave testimony in court over the phone?

not yet--deposition
I think he was also at one of the pre-trial things and was warned not to lie or Juan would have him in jail before his feet hit the ground....

I am awesome! As soon as court recessed I ran out and shovelled snow, then I came in, dismantled the dishwasher, cleaned the crap away from the drain that was preventing the dirty water from flowing out and leaving the dishes grungy, threw some fixin's on the table so the kids can fix their own lunch, grabbed a cup of coffee and here I am, ready for action!!!
Oh my your killing me! I've had lunch showered cleaned house made bed vacuumed! Put do not disturb on my door unplugged all phones! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

A couple of questions for those of you that have been following the trial from the beginning.

1. TA's roomies: She testified they were there when she arrived in the early hours. In their statements were they unaware Travis had company that night?

2. What was the date Travis' body was discovered?

3. I saw Lisa testify during the defense portion, but missed the PA's case. Did Mimi testify? If so, what information regarding Jodi did she give?

Thanks guys.

Not according to Jodi..said she parked in the middle spot in the driveway, but I'd think they'd remember that.

What the heck is INsession? What station is it on? I watch HLN, they air the trial, with horrid commercials, and once in awhile I can catch some of that on a lunch break. The same people everyone was saying were fired from Insession are on HLN - Jean Casares and Beth Karas.

Is it different?

Also, it is fascinating to hear how jodi has been squirming, trying vainly to morph, without the requisite feedback, into someone to be believed.

As a psychopath (IMO), she lacks the ability to understand how normal people behave and react because she lacks empathy. So, she does what psychopaths do and mirrors the behavior of those she is with, or adjusts her behavior based on their responses to her.

I remember hearing how jodi was shy and quiet in large groups. That's likely because she didn;t know who to mirror in such a group.

But she can't stay quiet now. Now, she has to engage with JM, while doing what her attorneys have advised her to do, while trying to gauge the reactions and mirror 18 stone faced jurors. She can't do it. So she morphs, and morphs and morphs, desperately trying to figure out who to be so she can mask the utter emptiness of her soul.

Bizarre and fascinating and super creepy.

BTW, thanks katydid for the info about her nasty text to Travis, in which she showed the school girl fantasy was her own. I wish I could watch much more!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kooger12