jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juans got her. If the rope was so short so as to not touch the ground while she was tied up, then it wasn't long enough to stretch all the way to the bathroom!

Rope behind the headboard is coming around to tie her hands. Jodi says she just slipped her hands out of the rope. Gravity would make the rope fall behind the headboard if she took her hands out of the loops. Jodi's saying it was taunt so it wouldn't fall to the floor.

Make this part real plain, Juan. There was no rope!

I have a blouse that same color and I look damn good in it.......guess I'll burn it to night in the fire pit.

I hope that witness box chair is lined with plastic. It's going to need a good cleaning after JM's done with JA!

LOL...if the ropes are tight, that means you can't get your wrists out.

HOW IS SHE NOT GETTING THIS :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'm kinda lost now. If the rope was taut between her two wrists the rope would not hit the ground until she slipped her wrists out.

TA's sisters...Which one is Samantha? Is she the one that is a policewoman or works for the police?

Samantha is the sister that sits alone and she is the police officer. The other sister is normally sitting with her husband and she often wears her hair up.

Rope behind the headboard is coming around to tie her hands. Jodi says she just slipped her hands out of the rope. Gravity would make the rope fall behind the headboard if she took her hands out of the loops. Jodi's saying it was taunt so it wouldn't fall to the floor.

Make this part real plain, Juan. There was no rope!

And no rope fibers were found behind the bed.

She grabbed the rope on the way out when she rushed the female and ran out past the male after the gun jammed.

" If that were the case..which it wasn't... I never said anything about the rope touching the ground..."

Your wrists were tied,, right?

" Nooo, the ropes were tied. "

:panic:

The imaginary rope was the onlt taut thing in that room...sorry mods....

Sleigh bed? You would tie off the rope to the feet of the bed and use the free ends to tie someone up.

Do no ask how I have all this knowledge.

I'm certain there are ways to accomplish this without measuring out a specific length of rope, as Jodi described.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro