jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's right, unless Travis was some sort of Boy Scout or bondage knot tying expert the rope cannot be tight around the headboard and her hands simultaneously loose (especially in this "noose" scenario).

Neither length of the rope exists.

There was no rope.

She's flailing...

Look at her expression, the breathing, the memory lapse...

Bringing up the knife...this is the first time she's seen a knife in the bedroom. She can't remember if the knife was left in the bedroom or the bathroom.

I think she just realized her rope story doesn't make sense - HA!

Juan just took the knife out of the bathroom, told Samuels Travis brought it back to bedroom and put it on the nightstand.

I don't know math, I don't know rope, I don't know why the gun was the same caliber. By golly, I just don't know nothin', Mr. Martinez1

For an 'artist' she sure can't envision things easily.

.WHAT!!!!!!! She doesn't have x-ray vision.....
Damn that's why she's wearing those glasses...

The wheels in her head go round and round, round and round, round and round! She is frantically trying to answer these questions.

Can't remember where TA left the knife because she's gotten her lies so confused.

I wish my husband would stfu about being hungry.

Take off lid.
Cut meat.
Put on plate.
Add some potatoes and green beans
Eat

FGS!

make-your-own-dinner.jpg

Auuugggghhhhh!

"Noose" was not tight enough
nor around her neck
to have done
what it should have done!

IMVHO

How can a "person" quibble with no emotion about the details of rope and knife activity so close in time to when she either a) almost died and had to defend herself witht he same knife or b) killed a person she supposedly loved with a knife?????????????? Rhetorical question obvs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro