jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi will give the answers she wants to give, no more, no less.

He confused her. He was soft before lunch. Now he's harsh! Love it.

Aw man, I totally missed Juan saying "for realz"

:banghead: Back to... DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH?!?!

He's demonstrating her "rehearsed" answers!

"Did I ask you that, Ma'am?"

LMAO!

Lol....I can't believe I am seeing and hearing this exchange

Go Juan go...love it..he will stop all her sneaky elaborations...

UNREAL!!!!!! ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!!!!! She is trying to get Juan off kilt and she is trying to pull her crap again! Is it possible to find her in CONTEMPT!!!!! Can she be forced to answer?????

I think I am finally understanding the distinction between cunning and intelligent.

She has a good vocabulary and a freakishly advanced capability for lying and fabricating reality.

But she is being so extremely dense in responding this way to JM. It just makes her look super manipulative, controlling, and abusive.

To me, it is emotionally abusive to act so obtuse.

Hmmm...first she didn't sleep, then she becomes practically narcoleptic.

A rental car without floor mats. Really? They even have those crappy paper advertising floor mats if the real ones are not there evey time I have rented a car.

Yep, I caught that, too.

She is so argumentive.....................why is she acting like this, when her life is on the line.

i know i sound like a broken record, but this is absolutely the MOST exasperating person i've ever seen in my life. she's unbelievable---literally, but this parsing of words she does with each and every question is just beyond irritating.

This. :rocker:

I'm getting tired of this. I know Juan knows what he's doing, but it gets old. He's made his point - he needs to either get an instruction to answer the question or move on.

I have to wonder what the jury thinks. I find it annoying lol and I know it's not a popular opinion, but ultimately he does control what questions he asks, or can ask for the judge to instruct her to answer.

We? who is this We she is talking about when on the way to Monterey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katiatorres