jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the sleeping she does...does she have narcolepsy?

Who's "we?" She wasn't alone driving to Monterey?

He HAS to be tough now that they are getting to the meat of the cross!

Haha Juan is bringing out her snide sociopathic side again..
She slips more when she is being more her true self.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
A lot of jurors taking notes right now. Others watching #jodiarias answer.

She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkk!!!!

Her attorney obviously told her it was a terrible morning for her, agreeing with the prosecutor and laughing at the same time. Back to the old Jodi. Must have snuck her a snickers bar.

She feeds off of conflict beyond anything I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot

I think Jodi just either totally slipped up or is trying to insert reasonable doubt by bringing in a mystery accomplice

Obstinate Jodi is baaaack! She is rephrasing all his questions and being disrespectful and smirking and grinning. She is not surprising Nurmi and Wilmott. They have planned this withner to try to keep JM off guard. She has lost her memory again.

Does everyone notice how she is combative half a day and meek the other half of each day? She plays games. The talking heads will disparage JM again.

When the jury send her to death row, I suspect she will smirk at them. Right to the end.

Is it just me or is Jodi doing this to stall JM from getting closer to June 4th?

:clap: My applause to everyone who's ever encountered this impossible <mod snip> and managed to refrain from giving her the wooden spoon treatment. I don't know how you do it.

I am literally sitting her at my computer SCREAMING at the monitor!!!!! I SO wish I could slap the bejezus out of her! No wonder she possibly could have got knocked around! (Not that there is any excuse for that, but my friggin gorsh she deserves the crap knocked out of her!)

I swear I've heard her say "we", not "I" a couple of times
i.e.: we arrived".....someone was with her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katiatorres