jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reply! i enjoyed your post. I agree, I believe he was shot last, and the blood drip on shower resulted from attack in or right by shower. I have just never noticed the things I marked until txblondie pointed out what looked like blood on shower. If I saw that as a juror (assuming it is a blood drip) it would lead me to believe the attack started in/by shower where he was taken off guard and stabbed and she was lying about shooting him first in the closet.

That picture of the robe still hanging up is sooo creepy to me.

Maybe she hung up the robe later? It could have started out somewhere else and she used it after she washed the blood off her and was out of her murder clothes. She hung it up when she was all through *shudder*

I haven't kept up with the robe, so y'all correct me if that can't be it!

***If anyone has a link to that series of last pictures handy, please post it. (My PC search is not turning up the pictures now.) If Travis is still alive in the picture I think he might still be alive in, JA has more like 4 minutes to finish the attack since the shower part, I think.

That is not allowed. Do you know where you heard it and if so, did it come from a reputable source? Is this why she is claiming to her friend BC she will have a mistrial?

Really, I don't think the source could be considered reputable, I just mentioned it because I didn't know if it might be the person being discussed. What I read was a comment someone posted below one of the articles I read from a link here. Either last night or this morning. I can try to find it again maybe.

Looking at her rental contract, it looks like a smoke smell was noted as part of her initial inspection when she rented the car -- although this was not stated by the rental guy in his testimony.

Do you guys have a copy of the contract? Or just the return slip? I actually worked at Enterprise at the airport for a while, not anywhere near the airport she rented from though. Our counter was right next to Budget, and we all got along well, they are franchised so some could have different policies but I know here they were not supposed to rent cars that had been smoked in unless they were properly cleaned. On return, there would be a "check in" before the contract was officially closed, and issues would be noted before officially returning so as to charge the customer. For smoking, there is a charge of I believe $200, or at least that is what is what here.

Hello Alix and welcome to WS! :seeya:

I have researched DV extensively and I agree with you . . . there is no credible evidence of DV that has come to light and JA continually minimizes the "abuse" or is exposed to be fabricating . . . .

he grabbed my wrist, he squeezed me, he yelled @ me . . . .

yet she says she always had free will and always returned (or initiated contact) and that contact was mutual.

She stayed in the house despite her "extreme fear" for her life? . . . .she had the means and the mode of transportation to get out of the relationship - she stalked him - she could have moved and left no forwarding address . . . no more phone calls, no more texts, no more phone sex, no more payments, no more borrowing, no more contact . . . . she didn't leave him alone.

This is not congruent with other DV victims who are powerless to their abuser . . . .she was not powerless, she was not unable to keep herself safe, she had complete and total power and control over her own thoughts and actions.

I have never met a DV victim who had those luxuries!

Her own obvious lack of understanding abuse at all carries over into her fabricated childhood abuse. She was so far from abused that she doesn't even have a frame of reference from which to pluck lies from to make it sound more realistic. My mom hit me with a wooden spoon, and I got grounded. Somebody call the cops before they take me to Disneyland again!

My visual synopsis for today. Your moment of Zen.

burnt-toast.jpg

Well I'm done in. Thanks to all for the insights, observations and laughs! My glass of wine and I are :offtobed: Back for the next round in T minus 12 hours!

Hello All, this is my 1st post....but been lurking for awhile. JA mentioned that she returned the gas can. Whenever you return anything at Walmart they circle it on the original receipt. (usually with writing next to it) When JM put up the receipt today it was not circled. Just my observation...

quote from article:

The only things reported taken were the handgun, a DVD player, and $30, while other valuable items, including a large pile of quarters and three other guns, were left untouched. Arias told police that her laptop computer was not taken because she had hidden it in a laundry basket covered with clothes.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-denied-guilt-told-sex-photos-palm/story?id=18211547

Surprise-surprise. Didn't she confidently, arrogantly, swear that she 'always' kept her laptop with her? Another LIE. :liar:

Which was weird, because didn't she supposedly go to a 'retreat' while the break-in occurred? Who takes their laptop to a retreat?

Ok still thinking on MM involvement. The salon questioning, could mm have had his hair cut REAALY short to prevent leaving hair and JM can place him there?

It is possible she lured him in the shower for taking pictures. While doing this MM caught him off guard and her story up to that point of the intruders might be accurate. He could have thought it was an intruder and was telling her go to the neighbors. She did hear a pop behind her and this is when she jumped up and accidentally took the picture.

And then she continued on to RB for alibi...

My first post on this thread... Just been reading.

However all of this "we" talk go me to thinking... Don't know if I believe it or not but I am throwing it out there...

JM keeps asking if MM was with her at DB's. he has asked her that several times. many of her purchases where for 2 of the same items (food, sunscreen). Could she drove her car and mm drove rental or vice versa?

JM keeps asking her are you sure MM would never betray you? He talks about him a bit and then right when you think he is getting to something good, he leaves the subject of MM.

Also Jodi's story 2.0 was that there was a man and a woman...

For arguments sake, lets say MM turned state witness and they offered him immunity/ reduced sentence for his testimony against her. I assume that would be part of discovery and would have to be turned over to defense?

great points but wouldn't the DT be aware of all this? Wouldn't the PT have to let them know of new evidence pertaining to new witness testimony etc?

Can someone tell me why she does not want to admit to a 3rd gas can? What's the significance of it? Thanks!

To Burn down Travis house after she murders him?

That plan changed when she had to attack and kill him in the bathroom and couldn't clean up the blood and realized Tile doesn't burn well?

Dunno, she's a whackadoodle but the 3rd gas can meant 'something' as most everything else she can't admit like 'jealousy'..

That's only if the camera was accurate.

That camera was accurate. Those were recovered photos that had been deleted. Camera times are pre-set in the factory despite the customer who also sets the date and time.

Correct, however a mistrial would buy her more time in county jail as opposed to being a convicted murderer on death row, or at the least LWOP. All guilty defendants who realize they aren't going to be acquitted would love a mistrial!

MOO

I remember how hard Baez was trying for a mistrial. Then when she walked he acted like he knew all along she wouldn't get convicted. I know this, Jodi won't walk but if she gets either the DP or LWOP she will throw Nurmi under the bus. She'll be trash talking him before she reaches the prison doors.

Wow I do need to go back and see the am' testimony. ;)

I went back and found what he said, in reference to her getting a brazilian wax:

You were embarrassed because you had just taken some cosmetic approach to your pelvic area

LOL

I hope Juan keeps his day job as a prosecutor and doesn't try his luck at becoming an aesthetician. Although he would make the waxing services sound very lovely. :floorlaugh:

There's no way MM went with her to the murder or was in the house with her with Travis or any such thing. She would have thrown him well and truly under the bus right from the beginning if that was true and LE would know. However, I think he knows something valuable and is going to spill - can't wait.

BBM
This is the one and only reason that I think she is purposely throwing "we" out there every now and then. I believe she is hoping that at least one jury member will pick up on it to cause reasonable doubt.
I think that's also the reason why at some times she seemed to be positively giddy testifying. She's also working the mitigation angle now. After seeing her in action today, I can't help but wonder how many jurors think she's just plain crazy.

Do you guys have a copy of the contract? Or just the return slip? I actually worked at Enterprise at the airport for a while, not anywhere near the airport she rented from though. Our counter was right next to Budget, and we all got along well, they are franchised so some could have different policies but I know here they were not supposed to rent cars that had been smoked in unless they were properly cleaned. On return, there would be a "check in" before the contract was officially closed, and issues would be noted before officially returning so as to charge the customer. For smoking, there is a charge of I believe $200, or at least that is what is what here.

Try this one:

Attachments

• p6_zpsb28489bf.jpg
    p6_zpsb28489bf.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 21
I went back and found what he said, in reference to her getting a brazilian wax:

You were embarrassed because you had just taken some cosmetic approach to your pelvic area

LOL

I hope Juan keeps his day job as a prosecutor and doesn't try his luck at becoming an aesthetician. Although he would make the waxing services sound very lovely. :floorlaugh:

OMG you killin me girl!!! My cat just jumped and gave me a look after I snorted at this one. That is just unreal!! "cosmetic approach"???? lmao :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glitterbag