jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to catch up but.....

I don't think MM was there during the murder but I gotta feeling he knows ALOT about the burglary at the grandparents home...

He knows about the gun....just MOO.

I couldn't figure out what was going on with this remote......I now truly believe that this remote goes with the DVD player that was stolen....it just makes sense.

Huh..........someone gets involved with a murder, one who makes big $$, for a used DVD player?

Not following the logic, please explain train of thought on this one.

This is kind of my practice niche, and it's very very common to see these types whenever you have drawn out litigation in family court. I'm pretty confident in saying that if whenever there's protracted litigation in family court, at least one of the parties is personality disordered.

These types of personalities thrive on the conflict, and indeed they do use the court system to inflict additional abuse. Unfortunately they are often successful because civil courts, and family courts in particular, are not set up to expose these kinds of abuses, and there's really no way to stop someone from litigating if they are determined to keep the controversies going.

These people always make horrible witnesses, exactly like Jodi, and they usually try everything to avoid actually taking the stand and going through with a hearing or trial. Putting them on the stand is the very best way to demonstrate to the judge what kind of person we're dealing with - otherwise it is very, very difficult to expose this kind of personality -- they always have the advantage in litigation because they are not playing by the rules, but the other party is.

Hey Minor you by chance in AZ? BTW still lagging by 5+pgs

I noted that we thing too (it's in my court notes). Who was she referring to???? Her alter ego? The person she keeps buying the extra sunblock and hamburgers for?
Probably a Ninja :giggle:

:wave:

Disordered individuals often choose lawyers who are very similar in their personality styles.

OK, I'm very ignorant here. But just in case I kill someone...........how does a person #1 find a lawyer to represent them (isn't her lawyer a public defender............not private anywhoo ,,yet. for her.........she doesn't choose??) pfffffft for some reason, I don't think she chose as there is no love lost?

Maybe she stepped on the camera or bumped it with her foot accidentally while dragging the body.

Think of the odds of that picture - foot - showing 2 people (not great but still) during a crime, accidentally, and attempted to be deleted.

Huh..........someone gets involved with a murder, one who makes big $$, for a used DVD player?

Not following the logic, please explain train of thought on this one.

MM may not have known about the murder.....until after the fact.

I do think that DB ended up with the DVD player ..jMO

Darryl Brewer's sister, Laura, lived there.. j.a. claims she wanted to go take photos of Laura's new baby, but couldn't get a hold of her.

ETA: nope! mistaken... i really should get some sleep now...

I hear you. Please keep the psychos away from us. You left out Craig Peyer. Ugh. We do get our crazies.

Oh yah, and John Gardner! Yes, we do get our crazies here!

MOO

Mel

I wonder if all the deletion questions means they have evidence about when they were deleted. Though, would think that would have come up in the prosecution phase.

I'm watching the 48 Hours outtake right now where she's talking about having been with Travis "the day he passed away" and how the man and woman blah blah blah and all her pauses, swallows, lip licking, uhs and other tells of her storytelling on the spot.

Honestly, viewing this, I do think she could have fared better with an insanity defense because in this she seems Pure T NUTS (nod to Freda Black).

Not that I think she is legally insane or it would work but a lay person with no other knowledge could look at that and just go straight to INSANITY.

I''m glad they didn't go with that defense.

Re BBM- I've been thinking that for days but alas she's far too narcissistic for that. Her Therapists testimony on direct will be a yawn fest but the cross will be the fascinating final nail in JA's coffin IMO. :great:

Does anyone else think those glasses and that cult leader wife haircut make her look even more like a love obsessed stalker?

Mr. Martinez should ask her,

"Since you didn't get glasses until 2010, and have told us here that you couldn't see very far in front of you, how were you able to see Mr. Alexander on the bed with pictures?

And, tell us, how far away from the "supposed" picture that landed on the floor were you?

If you can't see very far, how could you see what the picture was?"

Mr. Martinez chuckling today at her response was priceless. She is truly a master at making up lies on the spot.

This is also why I became interested in this case. I represent a lot of men like Travis, who have been in a relationship with a psycho Cluster B female. When facing someone like Jodi in family court, it presents unique challenges -- unfortunately it is not understood very well by many judges.

I'm very sorry you are having to endure this kind of nightmare.

It's so difficult for a guy in this situation. He ends up not to be believed and looking like the crazy one. Makes it hard just to talk about it to another person.

Nothing showed up on the drug screen at autopsy.

*from what we have heard about JA and listening to the audio sex tape...
She didn't sleep prior to renting the car....
Barely slept at Ryan's...

She sure had a TON of energy and awake time for someone
that didn't consume caffeine.

It may not be a popular thought, but she was ON SOMETHING IMO.
Maybe not crack or meth but something.
She seemed to be euphoric .
way too puppy on the sex tape

I'm wondering if she might have been in her manic phase. Wouldn't be surprised, although I don't think she has a diagnosis.

I'm still trying to catch up but.....

I don't think MM was there during the murder but I gotta feeling he knows ALOT about the burglary at the grandparents home...

He knows about the gun....just MOO.

I couldn't figure out what was going on with this remote......I now truly believe that this remote goes with the DVD player that was stolen....it just makes sense.

Maybe MM bought the DVD player from her why JM questioning amount of $$ she took..

ORRRRR maybe MM pawned it for her & hit as stolen and his name on pawn ticket & LE in CA now know connection maybe cctv of her there pawning it???? JMO or theory

ok.............know I blew margins again........bear with me to fix!

OK I fixed,,,,,,,,, but Karmandy did a quote on my post before I fixed........so now her post is blowing margins! :facepalm:

Did anyone catch today when JA was being asked about the rental car, if she put something, I think the license plate on the floor , and she said there were no mats on the floor. I thought that a rental car would start off with floor mats l since the guy said it was returned without them....

I don't know if this has been talked about before but does anyone notice that Nurmi taps his pen with his finger, picks his nose, puts his hand on his head, plays with his tie. Certain things like that.. do you think he is sending JA signals?? I also learned that she learned sign language in jail... I wonder if thats how she communicates with visitors. Just a thought and MOO

1 - not worth the risk
2 - I see JA wouldn't listen anyway
3 - if it is going on it's not working

IMO I see DT only raising objections and stopping proceedings for sandwiches. They are on the JodiTrain with everyone else.

karmandy, please delete your post as is blowing margins (yeah, I started with that photo......but would help if you deleted now after me!) Thanks@!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker