jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell you what would be a (chilling) fascinating study is about Narcissists and sociopaths who are actually abusers and use their sophisticated manipulative "powers" to twist it via the courts in a myriad of ways to make it appear they are the abused.

I believe family court would be a fertile resource for all kinds of these cases.

Ya know, for someone other than me to do. To expose this kind of thing, like we are seeing right here in this trial.

Someone else grr I want to think KS?? had posted info regarding cluster b 's borderline, sociopaths, narcissistic etc from website which I found randomly & checked out... have me a wealth of info which is helping a friend of mine disengage from a woman like this check out www.shrink4men.com

Imagine if JA did marry TA & have a child then over 5 yrs maxed the CCs maybe snooped in email went bat chit crazy on client deleted work files etc when confronting her he gets circle arguments.. frustrated hits wall makes hole then she packs up leaves him then stuck comes back BUT takes pic of wall says she ducked tried to leave couldn't file OOP files divorce says child in danger etc then constantly stalks him via child who can be there no visitation cuz he did said this etc etc THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME IN FAMILY COURT and these women play victim get child support alimony spend it threaten guys with court to get more out withhold visitation etc

But courts aren't mental health professionals they aren't trained to see this behavior patterns they just see what women provide and most men don't document things but these women will have years of things to present.. it's just sad.. :twocents: It gives us good women a bad name with men ;)

Hello everyone,

I've been an observer for a while, and recently decided to officially join. I just want to say you guys are all great, and I love reading what you have to say. Anyhow, I am currently a student, and my practicum work is with the domestic violence victim services unit in my city. I am by no means an expert on domestic violence but, I am often exposed to survivors, as well as the offenders. Initially, when I heard of this trial I felt bad for Jodi, I believed her to be a victim of abuse. One of the many things that changed my mind is the way she constantly says that she did things for Travis' EGO, to make him feel better as opposed to her doing things out of fear and in order to avoid a confrontation which would lead to abuse. I do believe her abuse theory to be a fabrication, very strongly because of this. Does anyone else pick up on this? What are your thoughts? Do any of you believe she was abused?

Welcome,

I need to point out this would be the last case to study concerning domestic violence and abuse relating to JA. Any statements of sexual abuse are only lies to disparage the victim to excuse the crime. This case is an excellent study of the subject of psychopathy and all that entails. There is no abuse JA suffered - TA yes.

With a straight face no less!

Geragos said that the defense is counting on ' one or two male jurors, who think they have a shot' at being with the defendant. Ha, good luck with that. :what:

I really hope MM is under subpoena. I want to see daggers that come from her eyes as he sits on the stand and throws her under the bus if there was indeed a deal made for his testimony

What does this say about Jennifer Wilmott?

We already know about Kirk Nurmi.

Well ..... those were court appointed attorneys, and they tried to withdraw, so that's a little different lol

Wilmott to me does not seem to be overly antagonistic or underhanded; she's following her client's directions IMO

Juan mentioned it, and she agreed that economically it would have made more sense to fill the cans up in Nevada -- but she did not explain why she filled up in California. She implied that her reason for the extra gas had changed but did not elaborate, and Juan did not ask.

Yeah it changed after she took the stand and screwed up and forgot she was supposed to say she did that for some kind of "back up" of gas crossing "Death Valley". She wasn't concerned about a cell phone charger but she sure obsessed over gas and cans. She was just buried in all that testimony today. Buried.

I'm still trying to catch up but.....

I don't think MM was there during the murder but I gotta feeling he knows ALOT about the burglary at the grandparents home...

He knows about the gun....just MOO.

I couldn't figure out what was going on with this remote......I now truly believe that this remote goes with the DVD player that was stolen....it just makes sense.

Ooooh, how did I miss this DVD player being stolen! From grandparents?

tpic_zpse0865c0a.png

MalPal (lol, isn't that = to bad friend in Spanish!) anyhooo...........

:welcome:!!!!!!!! I see that many of your 20 posts since being a member her are focused on input for this photo@ and late at night. You must be a late night person like many of us!

What are YOUR THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!! and btw. where did you acquire this photo from? We here at WS have never done that screen capture.......or seen that time stamp so help us out, thanks!

Yeah it changed after she took the stand and screwed up and forgot she was supposed to say she did that for some kind of "back up" of gas crossing "Death Valley". She wasn't concerned about a cell phone charger but she sure obsessed over gas and cans. She was just buried in all that testimony today. Buried.

She's come undone.

That camera was accurate. Those were recovered photos that had been deleted. Camera times are pre-set in the factory despite the customer who also sets the date and time.

I had a very expensive camera and when daylight savings time would come around it would be off sometimes. Also if I change time zones. It even changed one time when I was around a strong magnetic field.

i'm probably way off base, don't mean to confuse the issues more than they are, just wondering if travis was drugged? based on his eyes in that last picture. just enough to make him unable to fight back. he had lost most if not all of his blood, would the ME be able to tell?

Juan mentioned it, and she agreed that economically it would have made more sense to fill the cans up in Nevada -- but she did not explain why she filled up in California. She implied that her reason for the extra gas had changed but did not elaborate, and Juan did not ask.

Also, IIRC, she kind of threw something out there off handedly, about not wanting to run out of gas in the desert. Which didn't make any sense, because she was traveling on a major highway with gas at every exit.

Not yet, because she wasn't asked. She was dying to tell her new, changed reason though -- you could see it :lol:

I noticed a couple of times that he blocked her attempts to throw out new stories or fabricated explanations. He reined her in pretty well today.

Geragos said that the defense is counting on ' one or two male jurors, who think they have a shot' at being with the defendant. Ha, good luck with that. :what:

That's really kind of sick when you think about it. Let's use this sociopathic murderer's greatest manipulative tool -- esp that she used with her victim--her sexuality, to try and free her so she can use it to murder maybe one of those jurors and/or more people.

Sick.

Hi folks.

I had a question that is confusing me.

Today, (Wednesday) during the cross regarding which camera was used to make a video.

Mr. Martinez's questioned her as to the whether or not she could use his camera to make a video.

Jodi replied, with a yes, that they got his camera but couldn't use it.

Mr. Martinez then (basically) questioned her on how she had stated before that she had said that she couldn't use it then, but today she was saying she could use it, and then changed her statement again, saying she couldn't.

(sorry, this may come across as confusing, which is why I am confused)

Now, she tried to explain that they (Travis/Jodi) could use the camera, but couldn't use it because she couldn't figure out HOW to use it, therefore couldn't (didn't) use it.

Mr. Martinez, (I believe) mistook this has it was totally unable to be used at all. (i.e. it wasn't in the room, unavailable, put away, etc.)

If anyone can decipher this. I rewatched this segment today, and that is how I interpreted it.

She couldn't use it because she couldn't figure it out, not that it wasn't available to use.

Hope this makes sense. Thanks everyone for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member