jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'tree' fantasy. Jodi would have a complete kit. Rope, knife, KY. She wanted to be his everything.

Travis thought Jodi was gone before he got in the shower. He was and had every right to be angry with her in those pics.

The man was seduced. He tried kindly to expel her from his life.

If Jodi's rope story were true, wouldn't the forensics team have found trace on the bed or floor? Not trying to be all CSI..ish, but it seems impossible to me that someone could cut a rope and there not be trace. Of course Juan easily destroyed her rope story anyway, but I'm curious if her defense team thought of the forensics before they decided the rope story was a go.

Travis had what from 8:00pm until 4:00am?
When she allegedly told him she was coming to see him.

Guess he ran out and bought a new rope. NOT!!!
He mentioned zip ties. What man buys decorative rope?
Let alone 20+ feet of it?

If there ever was rope JA bought it.

CSI could have found fibers in the lint trap of the dryer from the bedding .

IF there was one...

I thought this too...then I was reminded that he was using a BodyBug to monitor his calorie burn...they come in grey/black. My only issue is that he has it on the wrong arm.

I just googled BodyBugg because ehem, exercise is foreign to me at the moment :blushing:, and that crumpled up thing on the floor next to the evidence marker doesn't look anything like a BB, it looks like a piece of duct tape :waitasec:

So she is really hoping for mistrial ???

One more post. I doubt she knows what a mistrial means. It is possible that she knows, and she thinks she can recreate a better story in the mean time.

Ya know what? All these HLN talking heads can kiss my behind *when*, not *if*, JM proves in court that JA is guilty of premeditated murder. I believe he knows exactly what he is doing. I'm in Juan's corner!

When he asked if she took another shower, she looked like a deer in headlights. She didn't expect that question. Her reaction was as though she remembers exactly that she did, and where, and IMO, that it's a gruesome image.

She was quickly trying to figure out if he had a picture of it.

She doesn't know what he has at this point.

Some thoughts about "the rope": We heard Travis mention tying Jodi to a tree and, well, you know what follows. Yes, this appeared to be Travis' "fantasy", but I'm not certain that he ever really intended to do this. Something in my gut tells me that this type of sexual activity might have been beyond Travis' moral compass.

If - and that's a huge IF - there was a rope, I think that Jodi brought the rope and expected Travis to fulfill his fantasy because she wanted him to "debase" her in this manner. What better way to recapture their "romance" than to let Travis fulfill his ultimate sexual fantasy with Jodi. When she showed up with the rope, Travis was not amused and expressed his displeasure about engaging in this type of sexual activity. Jodi still wanted to "enjoy" this awesome fantasy that Travis had suggested and made up the tale about them engaging in this role-playing even though it didn't really happen.

When asked what happened to the rope, Jodi says something about "Travis having tossed it somewhere". It's possible that, if there were really a rope, Travis did toss it but did so before they engaged in sexual activity. Even though Jodi enjoyed their "romp", it was not what she imagined because she wanted Travis to fulfill the "f#$%ing fantasy". Jodi would have been pizzed off and feeling rejected when Travis would not comply. :moo:

Great post. I wonder if she brought the rope not with the hopes of tying him up for her sick sexual fantasy, just using it as an excuse/suggestion for him. Maybe she brought it in hopes of tying him up in order to kill him without a fight. Once she realized she had nothing concrete to tie him to in bed, she had to come up with another way. Which would've been showering and photos. :moo:

Then again I wonder if there was even a rope involved or if she just used that for the sake of a knife mysteriously showing up in his bedroom which was used to stab him with. She had to justify where the knife came from. What other reason could she give other then telling the truth as saying she brought the knife with her.

Does anyone have a link to the crime scene photos? I have a friend here who isn't familiar with this trial and I'm trying to show her how horrible this is. Thanks!

I bet she stole money from Travis before she left after she murdered him or maybe she asked him if she could "borrow" money. Then again, didn't she give him a cheque? Maybe it was actually in exchange for cash... Either ways she's a disgusting pig. :moo:

I wonder if that's why JM added up her costs and said now she was out of money? Didn't she borrow money from Matt and paid him back after the murder?

YouTube should be up in a little while.

20 feet of rope. Hahahahaha. He nailed her on that one. A queen sized mattress is only 5 foot across plus the loops another 3 or 4 foot, at the most, and you have about say 10 foot left over. JM asked where Travis cut the rope and she said in the bathroom and Jodi was standing by the bed. Why would he bother to cut a rope that was too long after he cut it. Also where was the other part of the cut rope? Jodi did not know. Why didn't they find the other part of the rope? If she has no memory how does she know whether or not she found the other rope. Even if she says she threw away two pieces it's no guarantee there wasn't more rope, she would not know what she grabbed. jmo

I'm still trying to figure out what is the truth behind this rope thing. I was shocked when she admitted she tossed the rope on direct. If she didn't mention rope in the first place, would anyone know anything about a rope?

Is the whole rope thing just a way to get the knife in the upstairs bathroom? Couldn't she have them cutting an apple and having wine and cheese in bed or something instead?

I think it's possible she used Travis's banking info to withdraw money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he banked online she could have transfered money to her account at 6 PM and they know it.

baaahahaha one of the TH just say she has a better chance of going to heaven than getting manslaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing wonder