jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A SUPER MADAME author has something to say on JVM. The sex Jodi likes is because of low self esteem, confusing abuse and love. Oh, but she's a liar and no justification, but she thinks Jodi likes the S&M aspect of sex because she's confused.

Ah, why does this madame sound like Dr. Drew?

Discussion about why people like this kind of "abusive" sex when really the book Fifty Shades is way too popular now to say this role playing and fantasty sharing is that shocking. What is shocking is how Jodi introduced in a courtroom the word anal being said 12,000+ times, and Jodi brought us all some ky jelly. :shakehead:

low self esteem?????? jodi????

If JA brought the knife with her maybe she used the duct tape to cover the blade for safety while it was in her purse/backpack.......what do you think?

I said this at the end of the other thread, but I want to repeat it. The TH's on JVM seem to have missed the importance of JM making her admit she showered after killing TA.

Yikes - I think I've missed it too. Can you explain what you mean?

Jodi told/acted a well rehearsed story of point by point. What she neglected was the detail of how/why/when the points connect. JM is tripping her up on those.

For instance, you can't go from driving the car(point A) to standing at the counter at Starbuck's(point B). There is a process to connect the 2 points.

Jodi did not rehearse that.

Why dont the talking heads realize thAt the cross is taking longer because jodi is lying from the stand, playing word games and acting like she's clueless. it would move faster if she just told the truth and answered what is asked of her. they're taking frustration oit on juan when jodi is the problem. she's been on the stand for days on direct, this is his 3rd day. what cant they understand.

imo the th's are getting paid to be controversial. imo there is no other reason. and when was the last time any of them tried a death penalty case?

i also wonder how many death penalty cases pass through the average prosecutor's office each year. they seem to be very expensive. jmo

I have heard some bad liars before, but she has to be one of the top 5.
Even KC knew when to throw up her hands and say, 'I lied.'

*grumbles about p12. grabs another glass of wine*

Anyway...

If Jodi's rope story were true, wouldn't the forensics team have found trace on the bed or floor? Not trying to be all CSI..ish, but it seems impossible to me that someone could cut a rope and there not be trace. Of course Juan easily destroyed her rope story anyway, but I'm curious if her defense team thought of the forensics before they decided the rope story was a go.

Jodi created the rope story after she became aware of the fibers at the crime scene (early on) -- to make her story fit with some of the forensics. But she sunk it with her silly explanation for why no rope was found.

Beth K just cut JVM off with her criticism of JM - BK was never bored - JM was amazing - he cornered JA again and again...

JVM meekly agrees. You go, BK!

So, I actually did not really think that Jodi brought the knife with her until she started testifying about the rope story, which is an obvious lie. Originally, I thought she found a knife there at Travis' house, maybe grabbed one out of the butcher block, or maybe Travis kept a utility knife in his bathroom or something -- any of which would be a more plausible lie, since she's lying.

But her story about tying her up and cutting the rope is so obviously a fabrication, now I am convinced that she did in fact bring the knife with her.

Glad Beth Karas just schooled JVM about why today was such an amazing performance by Juan.

Sorry for my ignorant questions, I have only recently started following this case (when JA took the stand).

Did JA turn off her cell phone when she deviated off course from LA to Utah? Meaning from the moment she headed to Mesa until she headed back towards SLC, Utah was her cell phone off? Or did she not use her cell phone?

AND why doesn't she just say she has NO idea how a knife got up there. She said she doesn't recall stabbing him, so why would she try to explain a knife up there!

She likes to talk about sex. Jodi has no shame. Not even for killing Travis. jmo

So, I actually did not really think that Jodi brought the knife with her until she started testifying about the rope story, which is an obvious lie. Originally, I thought she found a knife there at Travis' house, maybe grabbed one out of the butcher block, or maybe Travis kept a utility knife in his bathroom or something -- any of which would be a more plausible lie, since she's lying.

But her story about tying her up and cutting the rope is so obviously a fabrication, now I am convinced that she did in fact bring the knife with her.

Also recall that Juan was pointing out inconsistencies in her rope story, between what she told on the stand and what she told Samuels.

Too bad she dropped out of school perhaps she would have learned the phrase,,,. " the devils in the details"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet she stole money from Travis before she left after she murdered him or maybe she asked him if she could "borrow" money. Then again, didn't she give him a cheque? Maybe it was actually in exchange for cash... Either ways she's a disgusting pig. :moo:

I totally agree she took whatever money she could find from Travis. Left a check that probably would bounce.

I have always thought that her debt about the car was a big factor in killing Travis. She did not want to have to keep paying on that car. She was always using guys for money and when Travis made it clear they were not going to be together, the last thing Jodi wanted was a money debt to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay