jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick intro- not to interrupt the threads. Love following you all during this trial- just had to join. Go JM! Justice for Travis!

:welcome5:... ...beetrice...

:thewave::thewave:

I wonder if Jodi took any and all cash Travis had there. If she did then couldn't she be charged? I know Juan said the moment Jodi attacked Travis she was not welcome and was a trespasser, so what would that be?

hmm...methinks Juan still has a few more tricks up his sleeve.

Why is this even such a long trial? She killed him on camera and then erased the photo card and threw it in the washing machine thinking she'd break it. But they were a ble to retrieve the pix after all. She's so freaking busted? Why is this all drawn out?

Just curious?

One more thing about the gas cans (sorta)
She stated she only had room in the trunk for 2.

She was going on a short trip to see RYAN!

How much stuff did she pack?
Sounds like she was moving back to AZ!

OR she took enough of her belongings to stay for a prolonged period.

Something is hinky about only 2cans fitting....in her trunk.

I think she wanted to make everyone believe there was no room for the 3rd walmart gas can

I bet she had a weeks worth, at least.

I think if she couldn't get a ticket to Cancun, she was going to stay in his house while he was gone.....AND he wasn't going for it.

IIRC, the Cancun trip didn't start until the 10th. Although I believe she wanted Travis to take her with him, what was she going to do in the meantime and how was the car going to get back to where it was rented from? Still curious why she chose to arrive at his house on the 4th for the ultimatum unless it was her last opportunity to give him one, as in he wouldn't be home after that date?

:waitasec:

Would any kind person share with me what is the best site or place to watch the trial stream live on an Android phone or a Kindle Fire? Tomorrow I have life happening..I have class but have a break from 12:30-2pm so I can catch a decent bit of the trial then, but I would hate to watch it on one of the library computers and have the autopsy or nude pics giant on the screen. That would be awkward and inappropriate for all involved. TIA!

I downloaded Ustream (free) for my kindle fire, then had it look up AZfamily on its search engine. Works just fine for me--way back in the posts, someone was kind enough to post this and I tried it. Can't remember who posted it first, but many thanks!

Of course he should. That's great. She must have seen it because she was specific about it being a knife. Not scissors but a knife.

So what did it look like? Where did he get it? Had you ever seen it in that house before?

Get a "rope" that looks similar and have her show how he cut the rope with a knife from the butcher block.
That will end that myth.

The moral of the rope story is to not tell too many conflicting lies about a rope that doesn't even exist.

Could we even take that a step further? Please allow me a bit of creative liberty to edit:

The moral of the story is to never lie about a murder you've committed.

- or -

If you really want to push it, for those with a conscience, might I suggest:

Don't commit murder.

JMO, of course.

I wonder if Jodi took any and all cash Travis had there. If she did then couldn't she be charged? I know Juan said the moment Jodi attacked Travis she was not welcome and was a trespasser, so what would that be?

I believe that is burglary, the charge comes in for the other 1st degree felony murder charge.

In AZ, once she started to attack Travis she was no longer a welcome guest in his home.

I was just listening to this afternoon's testimony again and noticed something JA stated that is odd to me. JM is talking about her road trip to Mesa and she states that "we" left early the morning of the 3rd after midnight. Did anyone else catch this and do you know what she means?

It is at 16:30
[video=youtube;jD2nyqJmQ6Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD2nyqJmQ6Q[/video]

This is un-freak-believable to me!!!

All the sex talk is completely unnecessary, other than to show she's a liar and wanted it.

How is this going on in a courtroom in America? :banghead:

Ugh, not Julie the flake again.

She is kinda pot calling kettle.

After all she said last night that she called TA into the bathroom and read his energy and kissed him. I think Julie Christopher is a weirdo.

Who the heck zones in and out when on trial for their life, or admits it on the stand even?? crazy murderess

I know when the men have been on the stand she isn't zoning out. She's staring them down with who knows what going through her mind. Sometimes clearly reminiscing and/or eyef---ing them. When someone she isn't so fond of is testifying she's shooting eyedarts and planning how to verbally assault them when she testifies.

I don't believe she zones in and out. Just another lie to excuse her lapses in memory. I'm sure her paid help will explain that away by saying this trial is very emotionally taxing for her. My unprofessional opinion is this is a wetdream for her. All about her, all day, every day. And when the defendant has a headache, everyone must go home. She's fully tuned in.

Ok this psychic type friend of Travis' on NG is just flat out nutty as a christmas fruitcake

I'm on my ipad so I cannot address each point as you did.

BUT....

Seriously with the rotting body smell? Sorry but um, no. No effing way in hell. The minute other people entered the home they smelled it and KNEW. :(

Re: the laundry? Single guys do their laundry usually on the weekends. And even if not, how likely is it to say "i did my laundry on wed" but oh gee whiz, "I mean sun" now that the po po said TA was murdered on tues. :waitasec:

Same with seeing TA on Thursday evening. :what:

Ain't fittin, jus ain't fittin.

It is weird the roommates accounts are "off" but IMO regarding the smell, I am not sure what the roommates/girlfriends said about the smell just prior to opening the doors of his suite area? I mean, the friends already busted in prior to the police coming over so opening the door would allow a lot of the smells to escape from the suite area and into the rest of the home.
One of the biggest reasons I think there was no involvement by any of the roommates is that JA would be the first one to blame everything on them. Also, I have no idea what benefit there would be for them to have any involvement in the crime or cover-up or anything?
JMO

OMG!

Wicca is NOT black magic!

Wiccans do NOT place evil spells on people.

Effing fruit loop, this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member