jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She totaly reminds me of bundy! I happened to live in tacoma wa at the time all this happened! His mother worked at one of the local colleges. Anyways back to my bundy comment! He was so arrogant on the stand. He was clearly enjoying being there! But when they were taking him to the death chamber! He actually had to carried! A guard on each arm. Lol I've since moved to ca and lived in Modesto where Scott Peterson lived! And I had taken a job in Tracy ca at a motel! That was one block from the church where the killer taught SUNDAY school! And 6 blocks from there straight shot was the Mobil home where she lived.

Oh my sounds surreal but true.
Yup. Bundy, also, Diane Downs. She reminds me of Diane more than Bundy. Like Diane, Jodi went on TV and talked and talked spewing her lies, devoid of any emotion and glib and combative during cross - the way Jodi talks reminds me of Diane. Even the way she phrases answers. It's creepy.

IMO

Did anyone catch Jodi trying to claim that she had an alibi when the burglary took place? She tried to claim that she was with her sister at the home before she left. Is her sister going to provide a false alibi?
No, I don't think "dumb" sister is going to come back, just a guess.

She totaly reminds me of bundy! I happened to live in tacoma wa at the time all this happened! His mother worked at one of the local colleges. Anyways back to my bundy comment! He was so arrogant on the stand. He was clearly enjoying being there! But when they were taking him to the death chamber! He actually had to carried! A guard on each arm. Lol I've since moved to ca and lived in Modesto where Scott Peterson lived! And I had taken a job in Tracy ca at a motel! That was one block from the church where the killer taught SUNDAY school! And 6 blocks from there straight shot was the Mobil home where she lived.

Oh my sounds surreal but true.

Isn't it funny how those who kill have a hard time facing their or mortality? Its like mind boggling. How can you brutally kill someone and be afraid of a peaceful death? smh

She felt justified and still does about her lifelong snooping habits.

Because it's all about her. If these guys hadn't have given her a reason to snoop, she never would have had to. That's her way of thinking and rationalizing everything to suit HER needs.

Guys..I need help! All of my live stream links are now saying: Your web browser or device does not support HTML5 video

What the heck do I do? Thanks for any help..

Do you have another browser installed? Can you try it?

HTML5 is compatible with the current versions of most if not all browsers. You might just need to upgrade your browser to the latest version.

I always seem to have good luck watching on the CNN link but i can't find it! Can someone post it for me? Thanks!

JA effectively creates her own reality by manipulating others' perceptions of empirical reality.

This is why when she's faced with some fact or detail she hasn't anticipated being confronted over, she blurts nonsensical falderal.

She needs time, careful planning, and enough control (speaking time, at least) in order to effectively influence others' perceptions of reality.

When she's knocked off her game, her composure is significantly altered.

It's fun to watch justice beginning to publicly weigh on her, expressed in her sudden changes in demeanor.

Yesterday, when JM would move from an unpleasant detail about which she was visibly squirming to a different point in time -- another date, for example -- she would noticeably perk up, smile and seem to have regained control over the rehearsed accounting of events and details.

Quite instructive on a number of levels...

Getting worried now hope the defence is not going to throw a sickie today :banghead:

Haha...had to bring this over from Twitter as I think it's quite funny! :)

Sherry Leitman ‏@BTLover2

@monicalindstrom I guess we should be grateful that JM didn't start where Nurmi started at her childhood! Can u imagine? #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lexus24