jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just coming to say this exact same thing. He is totally wrong about the conversation with Flores...oy

I agree.......but I think he knows he is wrong and is just unnerving Jodi for some reason that Juan knows, but we don't as is obvious...perhaps just to get her going?????? That :moo:

Every time she shifts her eyes I swear I feel a cool breeze.

"it was a run on sentence". BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

now let's listen for the FIFTH time!

The shaving photos were taken during a previous photo shoot on another day, when Travis had been reluctant to take them. Travis had liked the photos after all and had used one on his MySpace page.

He may have shaved the day he was killed but that's not what she's discussing with Det. Flores in the clip.

I think Juan is wrong on this point. The reference to shaving was to a prior day, when she took pix and he used one to upload as his profile pic on Myspace. That pic was not taken that day IMO. I think Juan is just mistaken on this and I hope it's not very important.

he's making her listen over and over--fabulous! backing her into a corner again.

Jodi is exasperated and dejected. Martinez is getting close.

what's up with JA's forehead is she getting FCA horns ????

hello everyone.taking a chance while this is being played for the 4th time..

Well, if she said he used the picture of him shaving as his MySpace picture, it would not have been that day, right? He didn't upload any pictures to his MySpace that day, did he? So, Juan may want to let this one go...

Whose word you gonna take, hers?

No he isn't..... He went around... Locked her in... Then BAM!

Nailed her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OHHHHHHH! It was a run on sentence. Kinda like what you're gonna get; A run on sentence. :rolleyes:

She's deliberately stalling to stay away from being confronted with the actual murder.

It's hard to make out with all her fast blabbering, but the bit about shaving came with her taking the picture he put on facebook. It's her own fault it's hard to understand. She rambles all over the place...

OMG. I hope he's not losing the jurors. :(
The shaving statement to Flores could be taken either way. Past tense or that day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89