jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a good trial link for iPhone? Ty

I am really disturbed by that one poster here who's criticizing the defense attorneys and wishing ill on them. Very disturbing. Those attorneys' role is to advocate for the client's interest - they are not judge and they are not jury. And, they have to work with their client 'as is'. If that one poster has reason to believe the attorneys are behaving dishonestly in some way, then the appropriate and healthy response would be for that one poster to make a formal and written complaint to the state attorney licensing authority, which he/she may freely post here.

:furious:I think that it is very possible that the judge just jeopardized the State's case. If Jodi really broke down it is likely that Juan's next question could have been "You murdered Mr. Travis, didn't you Ms. Arias?" and she could have answered "Yes, I did.". Now she has plenty of time to compose herself and plot her next set of answers and reactions. Shame on you judge.

Respectfully, no worries. JA will never ever admit criminal responsibility. Just like OJ won't. And Jason Young won't. It will never happen.

IIRC it was because he was in the process of opening a private practice and this trial would take a great deal of time and effort. Ultimately, the court made him stay on the case, but to avoid a conflict of interest granted him $225.00 an hour to work on the case instead of public defender salary.

(I wonder if Wilmot is public defender? If so, I wonder how it feels to sit there on a public defender's salary while Nurmi pulls in $225.00 per hour.)

Great priorities our society has.

!!( my dogs are cowering!!! I am yelling at my computer screen)!!!

Hey, that reminds me - Jodi had put the gate up so the dog 'Naps' couldn't come upstairs....but....she told Flores Travis was cleaning the floors downstairs, and had chairs on top of the couch.....
He wouldn't have wanted the dog pattering around on the floors while he was cleaning them, or surely wouldn't have WANTED the dog restricted to where he was cleaning.
But Jodi Would have a very good reason to want to keep the dog away from what she knew he was going to happen...

Isn't that premeditation right there? She had the foresight to lock up the dog, or there would be paw prints all over, probably dog bites to Jodi - at least some dog hairs in the blood..

I LOVED it when Juan turned her words on her and said Travis could have been trying to help her up and she can't refute because she wasn't looking at him

CLASSIC

If he was an enraged wrestler bent on harming her, once she hit the floor, she's going nowhere.

FYI, I wouldn't assume that the jurors or Jodi even know what a body slam is.

"To body-slam is to pick someone's body up and slam it on the ground. (verb)
An example of a body-slam is when a wrestler picks his opponent up, lifts him over his head and then slams the opponent down hard onto the wrestling mat."

Source: yourdictionary.com

She would not have quickly rolled over and run away from him.

It never happened.

Not once, and certainly not twice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads