jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
like a 5 year old....can hold a camera better.,, quite the monologue Travis had...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet Jodi was a well seasoned photographer!! If Jodi dropped the camera, she planned it, so Travis would rush over, possibly kneel down to pick it up, head down, a vulnerable position and then she let him have it in the back with the knife. She probably had that knife hidden in that washroom, close to where she planned the drop.

IMO

Somebody, even if it is 'the people' are paying him to do a job. I dount they know or believe that all of their clients are guilty.

At some point somebody has to do it. In my opinion knowing he tried to get out of it makes me feel better about him.

WagaraTapaTalk

I read why he tried to get removed from the case, but it was not due to her. I 'll find it. I was hoping it was, but it was not. I think it had to do with his wanting another case.. I'll find it

:furious:I think that it is very possible that the judge just jeopardized the State's case. If Jodi really broke down it is likely that Juan's next question could have been "You murdered Mr. Travis, didn't you Ms. Arias?" and she could have answered "Yes, I did.". Now she has plenty of time to compose herself and plot her next set of answers and reactions. Shame on you judge.

Hopefully the picture will still be up when she comes up. She can carry on with fake crying or show no emotion . Either way isnt going in her favour.

So there was no strap on the camera...she wasn't using it...just holding it in her hand?

Since it was a new camera, I don't consider the strap thing to be unusual. I've bought several new cameras over the years, and they come without the strap attached. It's a pain in the patootie to put the strap on, and so it's always a few days before I finally tackle the strap issue.

I don't agree that Jodi finally completely broke down like they're saying on tv. She's cornered, but in her mind she still has plenty of room to adjust the story. A few fake tears are nothing. Tears are nothing from Jodi whether real or fake, as she has no real feelings. Look at Travis's family if you want to see true sorrow and pain.

Live 15 is playing it again.

:furious:I think that it is very possible that the judge just jeopardized the State's case. If Jodi really broke down it is likely that Juan's next question could have been "You murdered Mr. Travis, didn't you Ms. Arias?" and she could have answered "Yes, I did.". Now she has plenty of time to compose herself and plot her next set of answers and reactions. Shame on you judge.

I agree! I do not think it was appropriate for the judge to cut Juan's time short like that - he had a plan and knew he it was close to lunch, he didn't get to end his time the way HE wanted to. It's unfair and I think shows clear bias for the defense by the judge. Nurmi gets to let her drone on and on about nothing for over a week, but we get down to the reason for the trial and she cuts him off. 10 minutes might not seem like a lot, but it was HIS time. He finally gets her to break and then, over. I'm so ticked off about this!!!!

I don't understand people thinking that she really has this much emotion or feeling of guilt when confronted with this photos. She has been studying these photos since her arrest and her getting ready for this trial. These are nothing new to her, trust me. At one point she was her own attorney before she realized she couldn't handle it properly. How was she supposed to do that and cry and the same time? She couldn't.

Oh she has no remorse for this whatsoever. Her feelings are hurt because Juan has exposed her and made her look bad and evil. They always want to hide behind the mask. Juan wont let her.

IMO

I noticed how straight her 'supposedly broken finger' was when she was drying with her hand over her face when JM was asking her if she was crying when she slit his throat. Her index finger was bent but not the 'Travis broke my finger'.

I disagree. I think that he KNEW that she was right and he was wrong, and was doing to provoke her indignation.

At the very least it will be explained to him over the break, so I guess we'll see if he returns to that subject to correct himself.

Body language expert on IS says her crying on the stand is "I'm caught" crying.

Dunwoody...looking forward to the Sneiderman trial!

Yep, lots of us Atlanta folks for that trial that can have Katie as the standard (augh, she is GREAT!)

So far,

Sustained
gngr~snap
IfIMay
Forensic Femme
you and me!

We'll even find a rooftop place for post trial...Eddie's attic is a block away!!

Strap was still rolled up in the box it came in.
I'm not sure about this. I think the long (over the shoulder) strap was still in the box but in a picture I saw of the camera itself, it seemed to have the shorter wrist strap on.

moo

Not really. A bungle yes, but not so dramatic as all that it's being made into.

I think that Jodi was putting 2 stories together when talking to Det. Flores. She starts out talking about the murder day, then hops to another time she photographed him shaving, then back to convincing him to have his picture taken in shower on murder day. There were no prior shower photos.

Body language expert on IS just said her breakdown and tears not real. This was a " I am caught" cry.

Dunwoody...looking forward to the Sneiderman trial!

July 29, jury selection begins. The Sneiderman house on Manget Way is still listed on Property Records as being owned by Andrea and Rusty. For awhile there was a for sale sign out front. Haven't checked in awhile. Time for a drive-by. Dunwoody Crier, a local newspaper keeps up with the case, along with the Atlanta Journal Constitution. Yes, the daycare is just down the street from my relative's home. I say a prayer most days when driving by there on way to post office. Justice for Rusty.

Regarding Jodi's crying on the stand, the defense would have prepped her for the showing of that picture, so imho, unless Jodi is an 'out of control' client for the defense, Jodi would have had in mind the entire time how the jury was perceiving her reaction.

I do think, too, that Jodi saying she had a 'morbid curiosity' to see Travis' death photos is quite creepy on many levels, particularly with her thinking of herself as a (professional level) Photographer, and us knowing fully well that she deliberately took death scene 'b4 and after' photos of Travis.

She didn't take any after photos deliberately.

everytime I hear about the shower with one foot in the shower and one foot out I think of an old saying "one foot in the grave and the other on the bananna peel...."

So there was no strap on the camera...she wasn't using it...just holding it in her hand?

There was no strap. It was still in the package.

My belief is that the camera fell off the sink when Travis staggered over there. The ceiling pic was taken when she was standing and fidgeting with the unfamiliar and new camera controls. Then she placed it on the sink and went for the knife (or gun).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV