jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel there is a huge difference in defending someone and enabling a big lie to free them from their responsibility after they commit a horrible crime.

I wish upon any defense attorney a little bit of angst in his life so he can be on the receiving side of a good defense attorney helping someone skate after hurting him

What a terrible thing to say.

:furious:I think that it is very possible that the judge just jeopardized the State's case. If Jodi really broke down it is likely that Juan's next question could have been "You murdered Mr. Travis, didn't you Ms. Arias?" and she could have answered "Yes, I did.". Now she has plenty of time to compose herself and plot her next set of answers and reactions. Shame on you judge.

OMG! Live feed possessed!!

Going backwards thru the trial!!

He bungled heavily early this morning with his "shower shoot" questioning. Jodi was right and Juan was WRONG. Fact. She was indeed talking about a different photo shoot. And the thing is, it was totally unnecessary for Juan to beat this horse. Jodi was already willing to admit that she convinced him the second time too just that he needed less convincing, which she later acknowledged.

I disagree. I think that he KNEW that she was right and he was wrong, and was doing to provoke her indignation. And set up for something later............ :moo: He's toooooooooo smart to play something FIVE TIMES! for something this trivial. He's never done that before........so I'm thinking he MUST have something up his sleeve...... I trust that he does. We'll see!

I was behind bc of a conference call but agree completely. He completely selected to omit that TA used the pic for his MySpace,therefore,from some time before.

I can't tell you how repulsed I was to actually agree with that creature about what she was explaining.:furious:

They will try on redirect to patch this mess up, but the jury will be infuriated. I agree, that issue could have been dealt with better on cross...but I think by the time JM is through with her this afternoon, the jury will no longer care.

On the live feeds, does anyone else see that someone is rewinding this morning's testimony and is now replaying some of the testimony?

Thats your opinion and you are entitled to it but I agree with Beth Karas.....this is the best cross examination I have ever seen in over two decades of watching trials. My heart was pounding and I was on the edge of my seat.

Keep up the awesome cross Mr. Juanderful. You dont have the amazing win record you have for nuttin!:great:

I agree-I have never seen a more masterful cross. Juan is fantastic.

I want to know that. I want to know if they are just callous individuals doing that for money.

I know what most say "everyone is entitled to a defense"

I hear that.. This is not a defense, this is a giant disgusting lie to get her out of charges.

A good Defense was "I hated him, I was mad, I couldn't see straight so i plotted his murder.. Can I have life and not death? PLEASE!!"

Somebody, even if it is 'the people' are paying him to do a job. I dount they know or believe that all of their clients are guilty.

At some point somebody has to do it. In my opinion knowing he tried to get out of it makes me feel better about him.

WagaraTapaTalk

As anxious as I was for this cross-examination...I'm looking forward to hearing the jury's questions. That will give us a better idea of what they are thinking. Unfortunately, I can foresee her going on and on with her oral diarrhea. *sigh*

Hey, when are juror questions. Does Nurmi get Jodi right after JM, then back to JM then questions. I forget how this works! TIA

You really think she was in "crisis mode" when the crime was this premeditated?

I'm not here enough to know your take on this case, but are you one who believes Jodi's lies, that she was being attacked by Travis and that she murdered him in self-defense?

Just curious.....

I've been trying to reply but keep getting booted!
My post was about the defense lawyer's style of questioning.
The style puts me in an emotional state (stomach churning) where I can't stay in/use my head as I react to his tone and body language (like JA has stated is her reaction). The way he restates what she didn't say ~ (so you were two feet outside the shower?, when she said it was a little further so as not to get the camera wet. He then repeates, so you were two feet outside the shower?) ends up causing confusion and frustration within me with the lawyer. Some jurors may be having this reaction too.

The jurors will calm down by the time deliberations begin. Ugh, my booted first response was much clearer.

Keep in mind, I'm one of the rare ones who thought KC's prosecution blew it - my gut instincts may mean something or they may not.
Just adding my :twocents:

I don't understand people thinking that she really has this much emotion or feeling of guilt when confronted with this photos. She has been studying these photos since her arrest and her getting ready for this trial. These are nothing new to her, trust me. At one point she was her own attorney before she realized she couldn't handle it properly. How was she supposed to do that and cry and the same time? She couldn't.

I see Jodi's crying (or attempts to cry) today as being out of frustration. She killed this guy, lied about it for over 4 years, and now has been cross examined by Juan for several days.

She may be amping it up to obtain sympathy, but she's already admitted to killing him. I don't think it really matters if she cries or not.

And for women, crying can be caused by many emotions, so given what she is talking about, and the situation she is currently in (on trial for her life), I would actually be more surprised if she didn't show any emotion at all.

She also is not in control at this point, and that would be another factor adding to her frustration.

:floorlaugh:Love the nic!:floorlaugh:

A sociopath hates it when they are made to look bad and evil.

IMO

:furious:I think that it is very possible that the judge just jeopardized the State's case. If Jodi really broke down it is likely that Juan's next question could have been "You murdered Mr. Travis, didn't you Ms. Arias?" and she could have answered "Yes, I did.". Now she has plenty of time to compose herself and plot her next set of answers and reactions. Shame on you judge.

No way -respectfully- wont ever happen. She will die first than let this man get the best of her. He is wearing her down an she's crying because she knows it but she will never give him that

With her funky finger .... She makes me ill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jodi made sure to cover her fake tears with the pretend broken finger. A gift from her murdered lover. Yeah right Jodi. It's all theatrics.

Anticlimatic but clear in today's testimony, when Arias is asked a troublesome question & readies herself to give a false answer, she swallows hard. If she has time, she presses her lips together and licks them. This is probably true of many liars but it was very much in evidence today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV