jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would do the deed! Wonder if he had a straight razor? Chest, head and back knife woulds would require a good sized strong knife though.

I think that Juan KNOWS he is wrong........but thinks that the STRAIGHT RAZOR is what was used for the neck.

I THINK he again is just letting her think about the razor and having her break remembering the RAZOR was used!!!!

There is no other reason that I can think of that he is doing

She did say something about him using a picture of him shaving for his My Space profile picture so maybe she was talking about another day.

But serves her right that he is pressing this issue. If Jodi can talk in circles, JM can do it 10 fold to get the "truth" out of her. Pretty good memory on her part as to when he shaved and what day the photoshoot was held! Memory problems? NOT!

She's deliberately stalling to stay away from being confronted with the actual murder.

In this ONE INSTANCE I think she is telling the truth and Juan is wrong. I hate this...Juan is gonna have to admit he's wrong...ugh.

Unless he uploaded to Myspace THAT DAY.

took a lot of convincing prior when he was shaving

JA insists that the word when is the start of a new sentence. It is clearly not.

Now JA insists that JM is cutting the tape off at where it would become clear that she is talking about him shaving on a different day from the murder, thus indicating the "I feel gay" comment allegedly made was on a different day than the murder

Thats my take anyway.

OMG. Playing this same clip for the 4th time!!!

5th time now -- oh wait, let's hear it again. I don't think she's referring to the shaving photo happening on that day since it was his MS profile photo. However, she could have hacked into his account and put it up there. THAT I wouldn't put past her.

MOO

Mel

She watched him all afternoon without him knowing I'm thinking ... or else she just hung around like a bad smell. Same diff really.

This is awkward...she's not talking about that day.

I agree. For once, she's telling the truth -- while she was talking to the detective, she lapsed back in time to ANOTHER time (like she does to be difficult). She even mentions a MySpace picture. I wonder if that exists.

"...it took a lot of convincing PRIOR when he was shaving..." and that's where it is. Her "prior" goes way back in time

In this ONE INSTANCE I think she is telling the truth and Juan is wrong. I hate this...Juan is gonna have to admit he's wrong...ugh.

I think Juan knows exactly what he's doing, regardless. JMO

He is wrong right now because she is talking about another time when she DID take pictures if him shaving and he even used it for his My Space page.

I trust Juan knows what he is doing and where this is going and if he did make error, why isn't Nurmi even catching it and saying something?

This is a problem about the way she talks. She brought up something completely random during the interview with Detective Flores. She brought up a totally different "photo shoot" while talking about that day. We've seen that picture of him with shaving cream on his face right? That was a different day but since she goes all over the place when she is talking, it sounds like it is the same day. She really wasn't talking about him shaving that day. "It took a lot of convincing prior when he was shaving" by prior she meant a different day completely, but she is so random and all over the place it is confusing.

Anybody else notice this: when we watch the police interview tapes she has a speech pattern just like Scott Peterson used from time to time. It's intended to sound casual and non-threatened, with a creaky sort of sound at the end of sentences (which often go "up" at the end and often fades out). Scott Peterson did the same thing. I think they both think it makes them sound like they haven't a care in the world. Creepy.

But he's wrong..the shaving photo shoot was not that day. But, she's wrong about the stopping oral sex because of his stubble as he was clean shaven in the shower photo.

The shower pic was quite a while after that, though. He could easily have shaved while she was "on the couch" or whatever.

So she must have taken the shaving pics with her own camera since they weren't on Travis' camera. Hmmmm ... this gives me a thought, but we'll see where this is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025