jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is called Vocal Fry. It is used by a lot of young women these days. The Kardashians are famous for it.

Yes. I knew there was a name but I couldn't think of it. I do notice, however, she doesn't generally speak this way . . . only when she's being interviewed by the police. LIkewise with Scott Peterson when he was being interviewed by the media. I think they both use it for manipulative purposes.

Juan has screwed up royally here. OMG. I'm very upset about this!

Now he just left it wide open and did not bother to point out that Travis did in fact object to having his pics of him taken in the shower and that she did coerce him into it. Instead he focused the prior photo shoot. WOW.

So Travis was shaving, Jodi grabbed the razor and slit his throat while he was over the sink. He didn't GO to the sink afterwards...he was already there!

Actually, folks, I think she may be right on this one. She goes on to say he used one of those pictures on his myspace as a profile pic. That couldn't happen if she was referring to this instance of taking photos.

ETA*** LOL, everyone already figured that out...I'm slow.

Thankfully, at the end, he said the correct date. He is working her.

wonderful....defend Jodi day.....how sickening

He needs to blindside her with a crime scene photo like he did to poor Lisa. That will get a reaction out of her.

It sounds like she's comparing his reluctance of taking the shower pictures to a PRIOR incident where he was reluctant to take shaving pictures- but that he changed his mind because he used one as his profile picture. IMO.

Then I don't get what Juan was trying to achieve. Hmm.

I trust Juan knows what he is doing and where this is going and if he did make error, why isn't Nurmi even catching it and saying something?

Nurmi isn't paying attention! Yesterday the lady had to swat him on the arm to get him to object!

he's trapping her...he's going to trap her...it's like fighting a croc!

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel
Just about efery #Arias juror has pen and paper in their hands for note taking

BLT's, coke and chips for everyone while we watch the trial! :great:

Actually, folks, I think she may be right on this one. She goes on to say he used one of those pictures on his myspace as a profile pic. That couldn't happen if she was referring to this instance of taking photos.

ETA*** LOL, everyone already figured that out...I'm slow.

I agree-- the discussion may have take place MORE than once. But this is leading up to something big, I think.

This isn't just a battle of wills. Juan needs to set the foundation for something he is going to introduce, I think.

I know you are all in trial mode, but this is the first time I have seen this picture (it's not of TA, but a tad gruesome). I can't bring myself to look at any of TA's after pics, so maybe someone can explain it to me. Is that all hair, and if so, where did it come from on TA? I assume this is looking down onto the floor. TIA!

Attachments

• jodi_arias_crime_scene_05.jpg
    jodi_arias_crime_scene_05.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 78
Doesn't really matter if he's misinterpreting what she's saying. Her attitude in response is awful. She is parsing every word today and she looks much worse for it.

Seriously people...do you actually think that JM is going to present something if it is not known by him 100% to be the truth? He's had over 4 years to put his case together and he knows every word she's said and can probably recite them backwards and forwards.

Anyone else feel a sense of unease today? I am having 'butterflies' in stomach feeling. I know we are getting closer and closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute