jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to go to an appointment. UGH! Juan is doing an amazing job today!!!

Justice for Travis is coming soon.

I think he believes she was over by the sink area - and maybe had the gun and knife in the cabinet where she was crouching.

I think during the State's case, one of the investigators said the little cabinet door was open below the sink when they arrived at the crime scene.

I think she duct taped them to inside cabinet for one of the crime pics shows duct tape on washer JMO

I will NEVER forget the first time that happened to me. Soccer game. Ball hit me square in the gut from a short distance--kicked by a boy (a boy I had the hugest crush on btw). I thought I was going to die lol.

Yup, hurts like heck, gasping for breath, can not move..or at least that was my experience. You know you cannot breath and are totally focussed on it.

Notice she is sitting almost facing the jury right now? Now it seems she has to turn towards Juan when she wants to look at him. Wonder why.

I hope she doesn't get a migraine during the lunch break....but it wouldn't surprise me at this point!! I have no doubt they would love to have this wait til next week

High school wrestling is NOT like pro wrestling, they don't "body slam" people. She should have researched her fabrications.

For cryin' out loud, Jodi, he's naked! Run downstairs and out the front door. Like he's gonna follow you, right??? Dumb b!tch.:furious:

No one caught her lie about not going down the hallway because of a previous incident?!?!!

Juan?! Jury?! Anyone?!

He's gonna call her out on moving the bench in the middle of the closet to get the gun...

You know, I'm watching this without sound at work, and it strikes me that - without hearing what is being said or knowing what this trial is about - someone might think Jodi is up there discussing a minor car accident NOT the most terrifying moment of her life. She is so cold and composed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela