jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got her. She was free - running - free to run out the door. Travis was naked.

Reflexes and speed of a jaguar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummm...why are you making me continue to think of my lies?!?!??!

now she rolled now and got up, and he was trying to get on top of her

Um..didn't she testify that he was on top of her and she panicked because he was a wrestler and couldn't get out of his grip?

He could have back pains that are leading him to do that.

My friend has a colleague who rocks in his chair (Tourette's or something like it). I object to people judging who is professional based on inconsequential issues like how they sit, how they dress, etc. As long as he's not sticking his leg up in the air and smelling his feet, I don't think it matters.

Actually, he has come close to sticking his leg up in the air and smelling his feet! He's had his fingers into every orifice of his body, above the neck, as well. All I am saying is that it is my opinion that he should appear more professional in this courtroom, sit up straight, take his fingers out of his nose, ears and mouth.

That's all I'm saying about this situation.

you CANNOT have the wind PARTIALLY knocked out of you!

dayum.. I hope there is a medical person on this jury!

I will NEVER forget the first time that happened to me. Soccer game. Ball hit me square in the gut from a short distance--kicked by a boy (a boy I had the hugest crush on btw). I thought I was going to die lol.

I think Travis told her not to take those pics and she did it anyway...at that point TA told her to get the he!! out and leave him alone forever...and that's what caused her to have the wind knocked out of her... the thought of him dumping her. This is what I believe led to her killing him.

Not coming at her! I believe HE was running and stumbling from her stab wounds trying to get away!

10:42 AM

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

Jorge Luis Borges wrote a story called "Funes The Memorious" whose protagonist's memory is so intense it takes hours to recall each minute.

ReplyRetweetFavorite

I think all this has taken longer that a few seconds so she's got about a minute to run to the closet, grab the gun, misfire it, have him attack her again, grab the knife, stab him all over his back, chest and head, have him struggle up the hallway, slice his neck open and drag him back.

Self defence no longer a serious consideration for the jury.

Does JA have problems giving a simple answer because she has that physo issue or is it just because she's a liar?
Both. She has to be careful because she's already committed to a version of events. She's busy desperately trying to recall what she's said, maintain her human mask, and answer the question all simultaneously.

Add to the juggling act that she's struggling with not being able to control a damn thing right now.

Still don't know why "self defense" could = slashing his throat, mutilating him, AND shooting him. Absolutely obscene woman.

Travis tries to pick her up but does not stoop down

but she could not see because she had her head smack. So she was blind while she was rolling to the left while the wind was partially knocked out of her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela