jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you "partially" have the wind knocked out of you?????? :banghead:

JA speak

wind knocked out of you = pain to my midsection but may not involve any difficulty in breathing

Getting the wind knocked out of you deals with breathing, geesh!

"Breathing wasn't going through my mind at that point." Why is she even bothering to say this ridiculous stuff???? Like the jury doesn't know that your body will make breathing a priority over anything else if you can't breathe?

Somewhere, Tina Turner is wishing Ike would rise from the grave and show her what it is to be a battered woman....

I wanna see JM reenact what JA is saying happened while being timed!

He knows just what he's doing. He's setting her up.. Listen to JM's tone.. confidence with intent.

Does JA have problems giving a simple answer because she has that physo issue or is it just because she's a liar?

Travis NEVER got forceful with Jodi. This murder was planned days before. She took pictures without his knowledge and when he turned with water in his face she plunged a knife into his chest. He tried to fight back and got to his sink, he was coughing up blood and she kept stabbing him in the back. When he collapsed, she slit his throat. then she dragged his body to the shower and looking down on him, shot him in the head. That is what the ME thinks happened and is the only thing that makes sense. Travis NEVER saw it coming.

now she rolled now and got up, and he was trying to get on top of her

If she rolled to her left with her head facing south, wouldn't she have hit the tub?

partial wind knocked out of her
head smacked
but she can still roll to the left
and does not notice any breathing issues

insert big pile of steaming horse dung here

if he body slammed her he would be able to instantly get on top since she hit her had and has the wind knocked out of her.

I wonder if she was standing farther back than she's admitting to. She used the zoom.

I wouldn't want my gear near the shower with water running without plastic covering to protect it.

I think he believes she was over by the sink area - and maybe had the gun and knife in the cabinet where she was crouching.

I think during the State's case, one of the investigators said the little cabinet door was open below the sink when they arrived at the crime scene.

!!( my dogs are cowering!!! I am yelling at my computer screen)!!!

:giggle:

I could've had problems breathing I might not have had problems breathing, I could have had my had smacked, I may have rolled, I'm wearing clothes <------ That's gonna sink her. Her clothes will become bloody. How did she shower and change her clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela