jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not even sitting half the time, he's practically laying flat in that chair, like it's a recliner and he's in full horizontal position.

He could have back pains that are leading him to do that.

My friend has a colleague who rocks in his chair (Tourette's or something like it). I object to people judging who is professional based on inconsequential issues like how they sit, how they dress, etc. As long as he's not sticking his leg up in the air and smelling his feet, I don't think it matters.

she got the wind knocked out of her but she knew her head was south

So creepy how hard she is starring at the jury

Why would Travis be looking at photos on his expensive new camera while IN THE SHOWER w/ the door open? I'm a photographer and do not want my gear near ANY sort of water, even droplets! I don't believe he would want to stand there w/ water spraying out of the shower head.

I wonder if she was standing farther back than she's admitting to. She used the zoom.

I wouldn't want my gear near the shower with water running without plastic covering to protect it.

Ok, she's going to forget all after she hit her head. JA will get it out of her.

"you got the wind knocked out of you, that means you're having difficulty breathing, right?" HERE IT COMES

So she was bodyslammed by a wet, naked man and she was fully clothed.. She must have been pretty wet for the duration of the attack. Hope that gets mentioned.

She's had the wind knocked out of her worse before; did she kill someone then too?

next she will talk about turning left or right, deciding whether to turn left or right to get away from him. Oh no, she turned towards the closet instead of the bedroom door and jumped like Michael Jordan to get the gun.

Good Lord!

MOO

Mel

ok that is not the wind knocked out. I had the wind knocked out, I was gasping for air, most terrifying thing in my life. I then passed out.

woke up with horse manure in my mouth and a crowd of horse back riders around me :)

i got thrown from my horse, to my tummy.. out like a light after could not get any breath.

I may or may not be in the bathroom with my laptop right now LOL
:blushing:

oh ok...this was only a little wind knocked out of her
not a big wind knocked out of her

but she can breath , breathing not going through her mind so she can breath

I'm not saying that. YES YOU DID You said you hit your head and couldn't breathe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member