jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is awesome!!!! is he in the/shower out of the shower? could be/ couldn't be

i finally have a decent feed - please don't let this end!

in the shower out of the shower partially in the shower

snark from JA i dont know, all I know was I was being body slammed AGAIN!

ooooooo shes getting snoooty....

gggrrrrrrrrrr :furious:

This girl has never been scared in her life. She was not scared of Travis and she's not scared of Juan.

I can't believe my stream on CNN picks today to SUCK. ABC15 isn't working either. ARGGGGHH

:banghead:

She is like a spider, trying to keep a foot in each position, because she doesn't know where JM is going...

I believe Travis got forceful towards Jodi. I believe it was because he did not shower until he thought she was already gone. She took the photos unbeknown to him in the beginning.

body slam lie debunked. so he stepped out, your far back so water doesn't hit camera yet, he grabs her with one leg in the shower and bodyslams her. she planned this lie but didn't think it through logically. This makes no sense at all.

She's making this up as we speak....

scared is scared
terrified is worse

Love that Juan is getting the definitions out of the way first now

I have said it before and I'll say it again, There is no way in hell he became so enraged over a dropped camera that he had to die. Over a camera. :gavel:
Some abusers would actually - any invasion or damage to their property is a sin of ultimate proportion...but...

a) Travis wasn't an abuser.
b) He was apparently totally understanding about ruining a car which makes believing he'd flip about a camera totally unbelievable.

Now we're at terrified. I waited 8 1/2 days to actually hear her admit fear, ya know. ;)

He's going to ask her why she didn't run out the door leading to her car instead of going into the closet. I can feel it coming!

Uh oh, my story geography is off, Ok he stepped out, and then I crawled forward, he picked me up by my suspenders, my overalls gave me a wedgie, and he slammed me on the toilet.

Ok then i grabbed the pitch fork we used to shovel hay in the bedroom making mattresses for the Amish. He then um, he grabbed the decorative rope and his WWF belt and put it on? the belt he wrestles with, and he then karate chopped me

Where's Mike today?

My favorite court reporter probably knew he was gonna lose it today if he had to take down one more lie from this monster. I wonder if he knows he has a fan club!

:great:

Luvs U Mike !!!!

IT'S COMING!

dunk300_dh_021608.jpg

Love it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors