jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this deconstruction of her lies and memory loss. She sure does have a lot of detail for someone who forgot the whole incident.

I do not remember stabbing Travis 29 times or slicing his throat open from ear to ear but oh yea my head was pointed south!

Picks her up .. what a load. He was slippery - impossible. Laughing at her WWF description of him pole driving her naked in the bathroom .. BAM! POLE DIVE! WHOA, SHE'S IN THE CLOSET AND SHE'S BACK WITH A GUN ..

Camera bounced twice and went towards the bathtub area direction. There was a bath mat in front of tub. Travis snapped, per Jodi, and he came out of the shower. Yelled F...Idiot at her. He was standing or moving to stand, one foot in shower stall and one foot out of shower.

He body slams Jodi who is only a few feet away, maybe still kneeling. Travis picked her up and she saw his face had a mean look. A mean look like he did on Aug. 2007 when he had grabbed her wrist, apologized and said he was sorry, so this mean look reminded her of that time. Body slammed her where she was still roughly in front of tub with her head south.

I'm surprised Juan doesn't have someone enacting this as he keeps making her go over and over it again....that would be soooooo cool!

She's all meek and soft spoken until Juan contradicts her or asks her something she doesn't like, then she snaps.

If the jury doesn't see that...

LOL she's afraid to answer! Trying to figure out what he is going to argue! I bet he has an arugment for any which way she answers!

somebody should have paid attention in geometry class!!!!

Remembers south, left, Travis being over her, one foot in, one foot out, but she can't remember any other 'details'? Also, him being half in, half out of the shower and body slamming her? COME ON!

That's why I think JM is going to walk her through this - second by second...

Picks her up .. what a load. He was slippery - impossible. Laughing at her WWF description of him pole driving her naked in the bathroom .. BAM! POLE DIVE! WHOA, SHE'S IN THE CLOSET AND SHE'S BACK WITH A GUN ..

Picks her up with one leg still in the shower, no less!

He is standing up according to you right about here (indicates on drawing of br scene)

were his feet straddling you?

No

Were his feet at your feet

more like my legs, like my knees

so he was standing near your knees

my knees or my shins, somewhere around there

head and fingers knees and toes knees and toes (its like the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends)

uggh

I'm glad he's getting close to the murder itself now, this should wake the jury up!

Love the selective tack sharp memory. Correcting Juan and everything. Some "blackout"

Is it bad that I wish that TA really DID slam her head against the tiles?

But, he didn't.

MOO.

If he did head slam her, he would have had an advantage over her, yet he was brutally murdered, just more LIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member