Support for Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Catherine, the Princess of Wales, was spotted around Balmoral Castle in Scotland, on Aug. 25, marking a rare public appearance since she was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year.

Kate was seen at Crathie Kirk, a small church in Scotland, on Sunday alongside her husband, Prince William, King Charles III and Queen Camilla.

The royal family usually spends their summers at Balmoral Castle, the late Queen Elizabeth II’s favorite place. When in Scotland, Crathie Kirk is the royal family’s customary place of worship...

The Princess of Wales has said her focus is to "stay cancer free" after finishing chemotherapy treatment.

She made the announcement in her most personal family video to date showing her spending private time with Prince William and her children.

The incredibly candid and intimate video shows the princess, Prince William, Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis spending time together in Norfolk with a message voiced by Kate.

In the clip, Kate says: "As the summer comes to an end, I cannot tell you what a relief it is to have finally completed my chemotherapy treatment. The last nine months have been incredibly tough for us as a family. Life as you know it can change in an instant and we have had to find a way to navigate the stormy waters and road unknown."

London — Kate, the princess of Wales, says she has completed chemotherapy and will return to some public duties in the coming months.

The 42-year-old wife of Prince William is expected to undertake a light program of engagements until the end of the year. She announced in March that she was being treated for an undisclosed type of cancer.

The princess, who has acknowledged that she has good days and bad days while undergoing treatment, last appeared in public for the men’s final at Wimbledon in July. She appeared moved by the standing ovation she received...

LONDON — Kate, the Princess of Wales, announced Monday that she has completed her chemotherapy treatment and will undertake a light schedule of engagements until the end of the year.

“Doing what I can to stay cancer free is now my focus,” she said in a video message, some six months after revealing she had an unspecified form of cancer following intense public speculation about her health.

“The last nine months have been incredibly tough for us as a family,” Kate said, adding that the “cancer journey is complex, scary and unpredictable for everyone, especially those closest to you.”...

The Princess of Wales has said her focus is to "stay cancer free" after finishing chemotherapy treatment.

She made the announcement in her most personal family video to date showing her spending private time with Prince William and her children.

The incredibly candid and intimate video shows the princess, Prince William, Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis spending time together in Norfolk with a message voiced by Kate.

In the clip, Kate says: "As the summer comes to an end, I cannot tell you what a relief it is to have finally completed my chemotherapy treatment. The last nine months have been incredibly tough for us as a family. Life as you know it can change in an instant and we have had to find a way to navigate the stormy waters and road unknown."
This is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.

Especially loved hearing Princess Catherine say “to all those who continue their own cancer journey, I remain with you - side by side, hand in hand. Out of darkness can come light, so let that light shine bright.”

Congratulations to you Princess Catherine
(Kate) !!

Last edited:
Wow. Extremely well received, apparently. Lots of glowing coverage about the “emotional” video.
The Waleses are certainly “modernizing” the Monarchy, but in their own way, which is to say thoughtfully done, without throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234
Back