jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The baby voice is driving me crazy.

Plus this could not have happened without her being visibly bruised and sore when she meets with RB and LU and her husband. This isn't credible - not in my mind at least...

She said she was KNEELING....how the hail did he body slam her if she was kneeling.

Fing liar...can't remember what she said 2 minutes ago

!!( my dogs are cowering!!! I am yelling at my computer screen)!!!

He could have back pains that are leading him to do that.

My friend has a colleague who rocks in his chair (Tourette's or something like it). I object to people judging who is professional based on inconsequential issues like how they sit, how they dress, etc. As long as he's not sticking his leg up in the air and smelling his feet, I don't think it matters.

He might also have a sinus infection, hence all the nose picking. Ok, ok, I'll stop being mean.

Why am I shaking? I'm nervous. Not nervous in a "JM is going to screw this up" but just nervous and anxious about getting to the murder. Not good for my health!

Wind knocked out of you... SET UP!!!!!

I'm not asking you to prioritize your pain. Someone start today's list...

She refuses to Answer the breathing question because she knows it contradicts what she claims happens next

You can't even answer a question aout whether you were breathing or not Jodi!?
When my lungs clap in (cause of ashtma) I remember gasping for breath.

Maybe I didn't have the wind knocked out of me....ummmm... Kinda sorta...maybe, what was the question again?

Jodi isn't sure if she was having difficulty breathing after having the wind knocked out of her. How ridiculous. Now, Jodi says the wind was knocked out of her partially.

Juan---ask her if Travis just left the camera laying there on the floor or if he picked it up!

So she was bodyslammed by a wet, naked man and she was fully clothed.. She must have been pretty wet for the duration of the attack. Hope that gets mentioned.
While she was supposedly KNEELING! Wouldn't that essentially mean he would have had to tackle her?

ok that is not the wind knocked out. I had the wind knocked out, I was gasping for air, most terrifying thing in my life. I then passed out.

woke up with horse manure in my mouth and a crowd of horse back riders around me :)

i got thrown from my horse, to my tummy.. out like a light after could not get any breath.

I've had the wind knocked out of me from a hard hit when I played roller derby. I was immobilized. I couldn't skate, I had to stay still until I got my breath back and that took a few minutes.

you CANNOT have the wind PARTIALLY knocked out of you!

dayum.. I hope there is a medical person on this jury!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinnew