jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Nurmi. That was total acting, "It's alright, just take a moment." Eegads.

I just replayed this part with my headphones on. It sounded like...

Nurmi "you alright?"

JA *nods yes*

Nurmi "stay with it" or "stick with it

She's only "crying" to save her own life. If she had the chance to do all of this over again, I don't doubt she would still do exactly what she did but she would be a lot more careful about getting away with it. She is as evil as they come.

The worst thing about her, IMO, is that she is not sorry at all. During the 48 hours interview, the interrogations, all her testimony, etc., is ALL ABOUT HER.

"He bought me cinnabon because I love cinnabon and I always get cinnabon on my flights and I didn't have time to get my cinnabon and I was upset that I didn't have my cinnabon, so I called him because I was upset about not having my cinnabon so he got me cinnabon and a $10 gift card!.....smile and say cheese! :)"

I thought the same. Is this a new pic we hadn't seen before?

The one when she starte crying is right when my feed went on freeze but I did see the picture and it was a side view of him shows side of butt and legs and blood at bottom of drain. Looks like dried blood to me so it would have to the one LE took. Yes its one we have seen.

Can't wait until after lunch. But, lunch break is at a very inconvenient time because NOW the memory lapse is going to come in.

Not yet IMHO, as she has to do the DV/Self defense, and must have a memory for that part :moo:

I am confused. Did Jodi purposely take a picture of Travis after she killed him?

I didn't see any tears, personally. It (I mean she) started sniffling and covered its (i mean her) face, but when it got up I didn't see any tears on its face.

She can't empathize with anyone other than herself.

I don't know if she did on purpose but the one showed had crime scene placards so not that one.

that particular photo was a police photo. composition had set in :( I'm sure she has seen these photos many times over the course of this case and she is crying for herself

We need a replay! Because wasn't his question to her along the lines of "while you were taking THIS picture" and then showed it. I didn't see the markers, but I need to see it again!!

I giggle and clap with glee :great:

~~Then~~

I remember Travis' Family:tears:

~~Then~~

I giggle and clap with glee :great:

~~Then~~

I remember Travis' Family:tears:

~~Then~~........

Up and down up and down

[photo of TA dead in shower; JA crying on stand]

Lunch break!

Actually, that picture was just of his side in the shower - theoretically he could have just been laying back.
She's crying because she knows he's dead, and she put him in that position, and remembers everything (why would she be so sure?)
Then she cleaned up, did laundry, locked the bedroom and front door, and left him to decompose for days.

Juan could have shown much more disturbing pictures to refresh her memory - this one was mild

Well....All I know is that when asked if she stabbed him - she said yes. When asked if she slit his throat - she said yes.

That differs from her "I don't remember anything after the gunshot"

WIN

ETA: Listened again. JM asked if she was the one who lied about "doing this". I.E., stabbing and slashing. She said "yes" but it was in answer to "you were the one who lied".

Drats

I bet Travis felt like crying when that knife was being shoved in his scalp too. Sell crazy somewhere else, JA.

Talk about betrayal...which we know JA hates...

come on guys....she was really crying, it just wasn't sincere. imo

I think it was extremely sincere but not because she's upset about what happened but instead because she knows Juan is about to pick her story apart and expose the fact that she is an evil murdering liar.:great:

Actually call me naive but I had no idea she actually took the picture of him laying dead in the shower. I thought the police did it.

She didn't take that picture. JM asked her where she was when she was taking the shower pictures and asked her to mark where she was in relation to that picture.

If this happens again - if Jodi has another breakdown like this, I believe that eventually the judge will instruct her to compose herself and answer the questions.

I hope you're right but based on how she's run the rest of this trial I have little faith in the judge. The only thing she's on top of is making sure lunch breaks are taken at noon. Her only exception has been today to give little miss some extra weepy time.

Oh come on!!

Those were REAL tears from REAL emotion. She can't handle being confronted with what she did. It's the guilt that makes her cry.

I didn't see one single tear. She hid her face with her hair and her hand because that's what she does when she doesn't want anyone to see her face. If we saw her face, we'd know she wasn't crying, but pretending to cry instead.

Did you notice that once Nurmi came up to her and the jury was out of the room, she ripped a kleenex out of the box and instead of going under her glasses to wipe her tear stained face, she ripped at her nose, like she always does. There was not one single tear there for anyone to see. AND, when we finally do see her cry (IF we do) they will be tears for herself and not for the savage attack on the body of poor Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmjordan75