jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lest we forget she was such a neat freak that she put the knife in the dishwasher.....

Originally Posted by Sulamith
But then the law schools will have to bring up the Mormon religion. No sex for a 30 year old man, no masturbation either. Yes, JA is a liar, but TA was hiding her because of his religion.

The Mormon religion has nothing to do with this being shown in Law Schools for years to come, because of how Mr. Martinez is handling this witness. JMO

I don't like that the Mormon religion has been brought into this case. But, why did Marie "Mimi" Hall have to testify and explain the Mormon sins?

And here comes the basis of the "second" DV defense: As the person experiencing a Dissociative Fugue may have recently suffered the reappearance of an event or person representing an earlier life trauma, the emergence of an armoring or defensive personality seems to be for some, a logical apprehension of the situation.

BUT if you are JA, just call it a "F O G"

She's already admitted at least three times in the past two weeks that it's a crime and that she committed it.

I never said I didn't think I did anything WRONG.

Deadly choice of words. And several times too.

knowledge of wrongdoing. preceded by her removing gun from crime scene, which means at the scene she knew what she had done was wrong and she was trying to alter the crime scene.

the fog.sound like the horror movie TA went through.. even when jodi was in a fog she took the gun to cover her guilt. people in a "fog" don't do things like this.

I'm lost..no feed for like 5 minutes now. ,!,!,!!

Big smile on my puss watching how JM so smoothly puts the pieces into place for the jury...
Purrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member