jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #62 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOAH! I am just tuning in for a few minutes between my clients! WHat is going on with Jodi??? When did she crumble??

:puke:
She is peeking through her fingers and fake crying!!!!

Covering her face so that the jury can't see that she is NOT really crying. What an evil witch! Let us see your face B**CH!!! Yours was the one who Travis saw for the last time in his life on this earth!!!

Oh, wow, we could count the stab wounds! He's crushing her. "If he's being stabbed in the back, he's no threat to you..." Done and done.

She's acting quite pathetic now, being questioned about the stab wounds in the back? 'I disagree w/ the sequence of events' & admitting she stabbed him ear to ear!

Oh, criminy here we go - early end to the day because she's too upset to look at photos of what she's done.

Really hope this doesn't happen. Give her a minute or two to compose if she needs it, then move on...

jodi was not crying when she was putting the knife in TA.

May the gods/goddess bless you JM..thank you for being a voice of travis..

May the stars shine their warmth, love, and peace for travis' family, his friends.

Jodi is toast...on her journey to the gourney, jmo

I swear she leaves peeky holes between her fingers covering her face and she turns towards the monitor display and is looking at the pictures the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234